• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [30697] Event disappeared

Lissona

Can be removed, event window didn't show up on screen, but when making a screenshot I could see it in the screenshot…

DeletedUser3219

Can u refresh again and then show the results in a screenshots please?

Reminds me that today 2 bugs occured to me.
  1. Tutorial suddenly appeared
  2. I couldn't upgrade my Lvl 2-3 residence and it said "Research"

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks! My event and spire just reappeared now. Does anyone still have either missing after refreshing your game or logging out and back in?

@Tactics if you still see the tutorial in your game, or the other issue you mention please report them each in a new bug thread, as they would seem to be separate issues, thanks!

Lissona

I think it only was a temporary bug: window and daily quest giver disappeared, then some minutes later (while I was writing the bug report), they both reappeared, but after clicking the badge the event window didn't fully load. Another relog and everything was fine once again.

DeletedUser3219

@Tactics if you still see the tutorial in your game, or the other issue you mention please report them each in a new bug thread, as they would seem to be separate issues, thanks!
I posted the number 2 TWICE in the report a bug thread. The first one was left incomplete and the second one was Couldn't reproduce.
I refreshed the game twice then it said that the devs r improving the game.So I clicked on it 4 times and then I saw no tutorial.

EDIT: So it is temporary for me too but it was SO ANNOYING.