• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29510] KPs in wonders are not shown anymore

Fedora

Game version: v1.94-beta.3-(cc1d8c8) (2019-11-22 13:59)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes – also without HTML5
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Windows
Screen resolution: 1680 x 1050
Account name:
Fedora
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5
Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
KPs and chests in Wonders are missing
Expected situation:
I expect to see the KPs that are spend by the owner of the wonder or by another player when some KPs are in the wonder

Attachments

• wonder without_KPS.PNG
    wonder without_KPS.PNG
    256.3 KB · Views: 144

Maillie

i can see my donations in all my wonders
Look in someone else's wonder. I just tried to donate to someone's MH and after donating (the amount in the message thread) I checked and it is totally blank.

Alpha-74

same here , i can't see kp from other on my wonders only my donations and nothing on the wonders of someone else

Avenahar

I am even not sure if all the KP that were substracted from my account were totally added to the wonder

Karvest

Ha, I can see KP invested to my DB by my fellow in her own DB when looking at her city, with appropriate reward she should get from my AW. But she is the only one, other fellows AWs don't show anything.
1574444607932.png

DeletedUser

Ha, I can see KP invested to my DB by my fellow in her own DB when looking at her city, with appropriate reward she should get from my AW. But she is the only one, other fellows AWs don't show anything.

Ah yes, that's so strange. lol I see nothing when I look in it.

Richord

if anything happens or not, i don't like having no info at all.
Any thread whit a (rather) big bug; we need updates. We need people who can contact people who can get those devs out of their beds and get them to fix stuff that is important.
little bug; sure. i'll wait until Monday. but a bigger bug like this, that messes up tactical gameplay and the normal use of kp-chains; that needs attention...!
any info is better than the silent treatment right now :(

Arayla

if anything happens or not, i don't like having no info at all.
Any thread whit a (rather) big bug; we need updates. We need people who can contact people who can get those devs out of their beds and get them to fix stuff that is important.
little bug; sure. i'll wait until Monday. but a bigger bug like this, that messes up tactical gameplay and the normal use of kp-chains; that needs attention...!
any info is better than the silent treatment right now :(
This is a free-to-play game. I'm not sure why this level of support is an expectation.