• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [26281] Redundant warning window in move mode

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.75-(0dad696) (2019-03-08 17:13)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 65.0.2 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.142
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Moving any building and trying to place it on set building shows warning window for set which do nothing, either you click on cancel or ok nothing happens, when you try to move building on any other non set building, nothing happens, which is right.

Expected situation:

Redundant warning window should be removed in move mode.

Reproduction steps:
1. enter move mode
2. select any building to move
3. move that building over a set building
4. you will get a warning
5. observe that cancel or ok doesnt do anything

DeletedUser2691

Dony, having a time trying to duplicate this issue. Can you provide a few more bits of info please? I need to know if any building you move does this or just a few you have tried? With a building that consistently gives this error, can you tell me what building you are moving and it's level if applicable. Also what specific set building does the error show on when you are moving this building over and it's level if applicable. We'll try to duplicate that setup.

Thanks! :)

Dony

King of Bugs
In normal circumastances it is not possible to place buidling over building, but if you try to place any building (workshop, residence, builder hut, culture building) over set building you get this warning:
war.JPG

i have tried to place it on snow owls set, magical chess set, winter market set, carnival set and i believe its with every set
clicking on cancel or OK doesnt do anything, this warning is here in case if you want to move 1 building from set, where it has its foundation, because it reset production, but in this case it is redundant warning without any effect

DeletedUser2691

Thanks for the clarification on the bug, Dony. I was able to reproduce it.