• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25824] Colors of Fellowship Banners

Loki Blue

Has anyone else has noticed that when they go out to the World Map, the colors of their Fellowship banner is wrong?

World Map.png
Actual.png

Game version: v1.73-(b50792c) (2019-02-11 11:14)
HTML5 Yes/No: *See below
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.96 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.114
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Loki Blue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Expected situation: Go out to World Map and see that your Fellowship's banner are the colors you selected when you designed it.

Reproduction Steps
Went out to World Map for something and saw banner colors were wrong (thought I had Loki'd myself. :oops:)
2. Went home and clicked Fellowship shield under avatar image and made sure it was the green and gold as it should be. Did screencap.
3. Went back out and saw that it really was wrong.
4. Refreshed browser several times, closed browser window, cleared cache, none of which helped.
5. Edited Fellowship banner to black, went out to see that it was black on the World Map, but not the same tone of black.
6. Changed banner back to green and gold, went out to World Map and saw that it was the Pepto Dragon At Dusk again. Did screencap.
7. Went to Settings and turned off HTML5, reloaded, went out to World Map, and all was right again.
8. For thoroughness, I turned HTML5 back on, reloaded, and saw the Pepto Dragon was back. :confused::eek:

So, there you have it. :p

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed.

1. Look at colors of banner under the Overview tab. Mine are gold and dark blue background.
2. Open map, observe colors. On the map, mine are hot pink on dark green background.
3. Opened settings, unchecked the HTML5 box to return city to Flash Player.
4. Viewed banner under the Overview tab. Colors are correct.
5. Viewed banner on map. Colors are correct.
6. Switched back to HTML5, colors are again wrong.

The two pictures on the left are using HTML5. The two pictures on the right are using Flash Player v 32.0.

banner color in overview.JPG banner color on map.JPG banner color in overview using FP.JPG banner color on map using FP.JPG