• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25072] Wrong training size

• Thread starter DeletedUser2651
  • Start date

DeletedUser2651

Game version : v1.70-(206bee6) (2018-12-21 14:25)
HTML5 : No
Game world : Beta
Browser : firefox 64 (64bits) / chrome 71.0.3578.98 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Flash Player version : v32.0.0.101 (64bits)
Operating System : Windows 7
Elves

Reproducibility : 5/5

Current situation : i've 7 level 9 armories and i can only train 99 units !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2648

I'm experiencing something similar. I'll add some system and version information for me ;)
Edit: Sorry, I've seen that you have also included system and version information in the meantime...

Game version: v1.70-(206bee6) (2018-12-21 14:25)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox Quantum 64.0 64-bit

Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name:
Foufour
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
I have 3 armories (each level 7), but my training size is only 22. When I have the mouse over two of the three armories, no tooltip appears, only for the third one it appears normally. Clicking on any of the armories opens the armory window, displaying "Basic training size: 6 + Your armories (3): 16 -> Training size: 22". The same holds for the barracks when I hold the mouse over the portrait of a unit in the production loop. Apparently only those armories where a tooltip appears are considered "acitve" by the game and contribute to the training size, whereas the others are counted, but seem to have a training size of 0.

Expected situation:
I expect my training size to be 54. All armories should have tooltips. The text in the armory window should read "Basic training size: 6 + Your armories (3): 48 -> Training size: 54"

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the barracks' training window.
2. Start the production of any unit
3. Hold the mouse over a portrait of a unit in the production loop.
4. Notice the training size is lower than expected.
5. Close the barracks window.
6. Have the mouse over one of the armories in the city.
7. Notice whether the tooltip appears or not.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 for all the armories in the city.
9. Click on any of the armories.
10. Notice that the displayed training size is the same as in the barracks, but lower than expected.

Barracks-loop.png

Armory-1.png

Armory-2.png

Armory-3.png

Armory-menu-small.png

DeletedUser2648

Okay, sorry - I've found this just after I posted the report... For me blocking off the connection to the main hall and then re-connecting helped, but only for one armory at a time, so I had to repeat the procedure for each armory. My training size is now back to normal.

DeletedUser1322

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IN BETA. WINDOWS 10. BARRACKS ONLY TRAINS 15 MINS FOR 36 RATHER THAN 221 BLESSED PALADINS.
TRIED BLOCKING OFF ARMOURIES BUT NO CHANGE. MY ARMOURIES OVERVIEW SHOWS CORRECT AMOUNTS THAT SHOULD BE TRAINED.
BEEN LIKE THIS FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW.

DeletedUser2648

Senile, could you please upload a screenshot of your barracks window when you produce blessed paladins where we can also see the tooltip of the production? I'm not sure if we're having the same problem...

And could you please stop using capslock? ;)

DeletedUser1322

This has started again. Worse than before . Only getyting 6 seconds production time,

What is capstock ?

Karvest

today it looks different, since you can't recover via disconnect/reconnect trick and all armories affected.

DeletedUser2387

What is fixed?
It still doesn't work!

Edit: Now it's fixed, thanks!

DeletedUser2691

Confirmed fixed. If still experiencing, clear browser cache and reload the game to see if that helped.