• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [23806] New event mission icon is wrong for population

MalpA

Game version: v1.64-(6fa4c99c3)-(master) (2018-09-20 10:08)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 62.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 31.0.0.108
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elf

4rth mission in new event, to get 10 population, has wrong icon of population.

MalpA

upload_2018-9-20_13-37-35.png

While we can confirm that this icon is used, it's not a bug.

The icon that's used indicates that you have to build or upgrade something, which is also exactly what you have to do when you need to "gain population."

Sorry, but we'll have to treat this as not a bug after all. :)

Deleted User - 60107

While we can confirm that this icon is used, it's not a bug.

The icon that's used indicates that you have to build or upgrade something, which is also exactly what you have to do when you need to "gain population."

Sorry, but we'll have to treat this as not a bug after all. :)
That is NOT true. I just checked (since the event started on live) and you can gain Population by SELLING buildings that use population (for example, by selling a level 1 Workshop - that's how I did it). So the icon that is used for the quest should be the one for Population, not the one for upgrades - because building and upgrading is not the only way to gain population.

Please pass this on to the devs, so they can fix it and use the correct icon in the future.

MalpA

@Muf-Muf , @Marindor
So, some of You guys can explain us? Its bug with wrong icon, or bug that the sold building counting to this mission?
Cause Me, or shadowblack probably need to get "something" :p