• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22522] Strange cursor behavior in player searching window

MalpA

Game version:v1.58-(b349afbab)-(master) (2018-06-26 10:11)
Game world:
beta1
Browser + version: Chrome 67.0.3396.99 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.113
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves:
Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5

Curent situation:

When We try to find any player in player search window, and We typ a nickname, then if We try to "place" cursor at lets say end of nickname it always backing to begining.

Expect:

We should be able to chose a place for cursor with mouse,

Repro:

1) Press onto Your rangking posittion to open a players window
2) try to find any player, f.e "1234"
3) Press with mouse at the end of nick, in this case after 4
4) Noticed cursor is backing always to begining of the nick, before 1(in this example), and then You can't chose a different place for cursor.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Confirmed - occurs also in HTML5 version of the game
i posted this information in first post:
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.113
That alone does not tell us whether you were playing with HTML5 enabled or not. It merely tells us which Flash version you have installed ;)

MalpA

Hmm i noticed that many players reporting bugs on html typing there hml ;) but never mind, at least we could confirmed this issue

Sir Squirrel

I found this happening in the inbox while trying to send a message today. I typed the sentence then went to place the curser to fix a spelling mistake and it would not go there, it just went back to the start of the message and I couldn't make it go anywhere else. I am not using the HTML5 format just the usual flash one!

MalpA

Yes this bug is in many places i noticed after posting this thread. Only way to move cursor to place we want to is to move it with arrows ;)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue has now been fixed, and should no longer occur. If you still experience it, please do let us know!