• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22437] Polishing wishing wells and other expirable buildings

DeletedUser607

Game version: v1.58-(548bf46e8)-(master) (2018-06-21 13:08)
HTML5 Yes/No: no
Game world: neta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version:

Vivaldi 1.15.1147.47 (Stable channel) (32-Bit)
Überarbeitung d5684d4126246f8da528d655d87b1f0e74eaae2f-
Betriebssystem Windows
JavaScript V8 6.5.254.41
Flash 30.0.0.113

Flash Player version: 30.0.0.113
Operating System: win 10 1803 home
Screen resolution: full hd
Account name: juni
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I have guild members, who have a lot of wishing wells, I have 4 of them. I've never ever seen that I could polish a well, nor that a well in my city has been polished. after all, these are cultural buildings. it should be possible to polish them
__

Expected situation:
__ wishing wells should be polishable
__

Reproduction Steps
1. try to polish a wishing well.

Dony

King of Bugs
its same with combat buildings aswell (2x2), whether its intended or not after they expire they should be treated as classic culture buildings

DeletedUser607

didn't try that

but the helping hands spell can't be applied on them either.

Dony

King of Bugs
Ensorcelled Endowment cant still be cast on wishing wells, is that intended or another bug?

Heymrdiedier

Ensorcelled Endowment cant still be cast on wishing wells, is that intended or another bug?
todays update said you could get neighbourly help on expiring buildings, it would make sense that you can use Enscrolled Endowment on those too then. or doesn't that seem logical to you?

Heymrdiedier

it does, thats why i am asking if its another bug or continuation of this
i dont know, i think they fixed the original bug of this one, by not making them 'helpable'.
So for me this feels like a new bug, even tho they probably just undid the fix of this one :)