• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22376] Too many Tournament points

DeletedUser2312

I use Version 67.0.3396.99 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit) Google chrome with html5
After 8 provinces round 1 I looked at my tournament points and I see 245 points. But 8 provinces round 1 should be only 240 points. I am not sure why. Perhaps I got a reward for one encounter twice.
province 9.PNG
tournament points.PNG tournamentprovinces.PNG

Karvest

I've already reported that issue to @Marindor a week ago in private message with full details about how it can be done. Not sure it should be posted here until it fixed, cause it can ruin tournament rating.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2312

The best way is a combination of a not detailed bug report like your post here and your private message with all the details to Marindor. Now everyone knows the bug is known and only few people can reproduce it and get personell advantage. This report can now be moved to confirmed.

Karvest

The amount of this advantage is potentially too huge. To see the extent of the problem just look at "Tournament Bug" player. (hope this demonstration would speed up fixing of that bug, if it's anyway gone public)