• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [21469] Quests do not read double goods from manufactury

edeba

With this double manufacture bonus the quests are not correctly reading the correct amount of goods, only the amount of goods without the doubling.

Alternatively, the goods were showing me double collection when they really weren't. For the triple speed quest the manufacturers that were already set were unaffected. For this double one, it showed double on the screen for the manufacturers that had been set before the event.

Karvest

Seems it was showing double goods only clientside (in tooltip and blimp), but actual serverside amount received (another blimp near goods icon, that appear after receiving server response) showed not double amount (affected only by enchantment).

Karvest

Production that was started while double goods is active received double amount as expected.

MalpA

Game versionv1.53-(6b823baf5)-(master) (2018-04-19 7:14)
Game world: beta1
Browser + version: Mozilla FF 59.0.1 64bit
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.170
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves:
Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5

When We started production before "special offer" starts, We getting normal ammount of goods (and its ok), isnt ok is fact that, when We collecting production it showing double goods, but still counting as normal.

upload_2018-4-20_7-9-10.png

edeba

To follow-up on how this one ended...

In the period after the event ended, but before I collected the last of the manufacturies I had set were the following issues:

1) The manufacturies said I was not making double when I scrolled over it.
2) When the manufacturies were ready but before I collected they now said there was double waiting to be collected.
3) The manufacturies gave double, and I verified with my inventory.
4) The amount that scrolled for what it was saying I got was the regular amount, and not the double amount I was getting.
5) The quests filled with the double amounts.

I never had the opportunity to check inventory when I first noticed this, but the quest was adding only the regular amounts and not the double amounts with collecting the last manufacturie set before the event and it was just scrolling the double amounts when I collected.