• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce 2 NH chests in same city

• Thread starter DeletedUser1777
  • Start date

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.34-(9df79ab56) (2017-07-07 12:13)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: FF 47.0.1
Flash Player version: 26,0,0,131
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: evelyntest
Humans or Elves: Elve

Reproducibility: 1/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
Did NH in FS with shortcut (f + e) while I was looking for a building to polish, the chest pop up appeared (hands still jumping) and as I looked around the first chest was there.
Then I gave the polish, the pop up appeared again and there is a second chest available,

I could collect both (1 KP + 1 KP)

Edit:
Before doing NH I collected all sugar beets, as I came back to my city, a sugar beet appeared, maybe this was triggering the second chest (it appeared while I was doing NH) ?

Expected situation:
To get one chest after the polishing

Reproduction Steps

not sure if this steps will work
1. have done no NH and 3 chests available
2. visit a few fellows (using shortcuts (f+e) and ignore the chests
3. take time to polish and see if the pop up appears while hands are still jumping

Screenshots of the bug:

just can show full screens of the same city, but can't show them on one screen together

chest 1.JPG
chest 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1767

I think that in one of the cities I visited today, I got one chest before polishing anything, and then didn't get one after polishing, but it happened fast and I was in a hurry, so I'm not sure about the second part. I am sure that I got a chest before doing NH, though.

DeletedUser1777

it happens when you use hotkeys very fast when visiting neighbours

I wasn't in a hurry and took the time to load the full city. Usually I would say it could have been the chest from the fellow before, but I was really slow and the game wasn't slower as usual (no feelable huge server load on side of Inno).

In total I just got three chests, so no extra gain ;)

DeletedUser1986

After about 15 attempt I managed to reproduce this. It happened when visited a quite big city which might be part of the issue as it takes longer to load. The pop up an the chest appeared before any helping hand placed

DeletedUser1986

Image of chest AND helping hands at the same time:
chest again.jpg

But, I'm having trouble reproducing it second time, so if there is any more info you think might help us find what causes it please let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1986

Since there are no working reproduction steps for this issue, I'm going to mark it as "cannot be reproduced" for now. If it comes up again will open investigation again. Thank you for your reports.
Nightspark