• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [19404] Lag in harvesting

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.44-(bf41ca193) (2017-11-24 9:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Opera 49.0.2725.47
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.187
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 = happens often, but not always

Current situation:
Since a couple of days I'm experiencing a serious lag in harvesting after I have given NH on the worldmap. This is especially effecting my GR buildings (lot of paddo-farms). Sometimes, it becomes so bad that the game freezes. I have to empty my browser history and Flash cache before I can harvest again.

Expected situation:
No lag should appear

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log in
2. Give NH on worldmap
3. Try to harvest GR buildings, but doesn't work properly
4. Close Game, clear browser history and flash cache
5. Log in again
6. Harvesting proceeds as expected

DeletedUser1771

I think that I know what you are talking about. For me it is enough just to reload the page and things get back to normal.

But, lets see if you are right that just visiting world and giving NH cause this. Hope so, cause then we will be able to confirm it :), otherwise we will have a long investigation.

DeletedUser1771

Unfortunately, this is not NH related. Today I didnt visit my neighbours, I was making beverages for the event and when i collected production about 30% of my manufactories didnt give me supplies and didnt show 'zzz'. So, i reloaded the game and then 'zzz' appeared and I collected supplies. I still cant find exactly what causes this behaviour :(

Heymrdiedier

Unfortunately, this is not NH related. Today I didnt visit my neighbours, I was making beverages for the event and when i collected production about 30% of my manufactories didnt give me supplies and didnt show 'zzz'. So, i reloaded the game and then 'zzz' appeared and I collected supplies. I still cant find exactly what causes this behaviour :(

OOh i usually have this behaviour when im on the train or so. I always assumed this is cause by a bad connection (client signaling server something is collected but server not replying/getting messages)

DeletedUser

@Tajanstvena Did you go to the worldmap by any change? Not to give NH, but for any of the other reasons.

I just had this bug again, after playing in the tournament. When I returned to by city the harvesting troubles were back again

DeletedUser1771

Ok, how is this working now? We got confirmation that this ssue is fixed, but i would love to hear your opinion befora i move this to fixed folder :)

DeletedUser1771

Well, you are so silent..Im moving this thread to fixed section, but if this bug comes back pls let me know, ad Ill be sad :D...but we will reopen the thread.