• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [19219] Mobile - Wholesaler not working on 2nd account after using it on 1st account

DeletedUser

When you use the wholesaler on 1 account and then switch to a second account and want to use the wholesaler there also everything is greyed out like this:
Capture.JPG

You have to go to the Offers tab first then you can use Wholesalaer again.

Game version: v1.42.0-124758d-0 (zz1.43)
Game world: zz1
Operating System: BlueStacks 3.50.60.2528 / Android 4.4.2
Screen resolution: ?
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1777

I can confirm this bug in general (greyed out wholesaler), I'm not sure if really the account switching is causing this issue.

My impression is more like, the data are not loaded in time, it is possible to happen more than one time without logging out in between (doing NH and get rid of coins).

Android 4.4

PS: Jasper are you sure it is zz 1.43? my game is telling me meanwhile zz 1.44 you might need an update ;)

DeletedUser1767

I'm having the same problem, and I think @Flabbes may be on to something about the data loading slowly , because sometimes switching to Offers doesn't work the first time for me, and then I've sort of flitted around all the different trading tabs for a few seconds before the Wholesaler is open for business.

DeletedUser778

I think @Flabbes may be on to something about the data loading slowly
I think so too.^^
It happens to me too and when it does i sitch to the offers tab. It's greyed out then too but it has a loading clock in the window. When it disappears and i can see te offers i switch back to the wholesaler and everything is fine there too.

DeletedUser

Is this being investigated at all ? I've made this bug report more then 1 week ago. :eek:

DeletedUser

It is fixed on mine Jasper
Fixed, yes this was a bug or fixed, can't reproduce it ? :confused: I still had it yesterday. Can't check it right now, have to wait until I'm home.
Which version are you using ?

DeletedUser

Yes, still happening.
@Scoobydoo: You should test with the version that is reported, ie. Android not iOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Is this being investigated at all ? I've made this bug report more then 1 week ago. :eek:

This is indeed being investigated. Apologies for the delay in setting the thread to investigating. We're now able to reproduce this issue, using the steps given, and will forward it for fixing :)