• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [18842] Avatar of person who give us NH is missing

MalpA

Game version: v1.43-(a6b59139d) (2017-11-02 9:36)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: FireFox 55.0.3 x64
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.170
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always happens

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:

In the past if someone give us a NH, above this polished/motivated building was showing an avatar of person who gives this NH... now its looks like it missing, or m i wrong?

Expected situation:

To see avatar of person who gives NH aobve building

Reproduction steps:

1) Loggin to game
2) Stay online till someone gives you NH
3) See red exclamation mark "on the bell"
4) Try to finde avatar above building recived NH
5) noticed only "gold hand"

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i cannot reproduce this.
As soon as i open the notification screen, and see that i received a nh. the picture is above the building.
The picture wasnt above the building before i opened the notification screen tho, but im sure this is intended.

Anyone else having this issue?

Deleted User - 60107

Actually, the picture should be above the building even without opening the notifications. At least that's how it has been for me for as long as this feature has been around.

Marindor

Hi guys,

After all, this turns out to work as intended. The actual notifications on top of the buildings are part of the buildings itself and are using the regular system. This means they will be sent included in the result of the next action you do. Any action will show the notification. This is currently how our system is working. :)