• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [18665] Flourishing Nut Cave gives mana while not connected to MH

MalpA

.Game version: v1.42-(5d557ff93)-(master) (2017-10-19 6:16)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: FireFox 55.0.3 x64
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.170
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always happens

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:

First of all i dont even asking why stats of buldings i already won got changed(it should be change only for new once not already won)
Secound thing is if it need street connection now why my nut cave placed in the middle of nowhere working, probably only till i replaced it but still .... IT WORKING

Expected situation:

I expect to have cultural bulding i waste my nuts for in event not another mana junk with like totaly 0 of culture.

Reproduction steps:
1) Participe in last event
2) Win Nutcave
3) Loss your nuts for nothing

On screen NINJA Nut cave giving mana with no connection

Attachments

• 12412314123.jpg
    12412314123.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Marindor

The fact that it gives mana while not connected to the Main Hall is a bug so I changed the thread title now and we will report it :)

Marindor

Guys, I had to delete 2 posts here. Please stay on topic and leave feedback in our feedback threads. Don't abuse bug reports for them. Thank you :)

Marindor

This issue cannot be reproduced anymore on our side. Please let us know if it still happens. :)