• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18563] Move through city with mouse blocked

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8093
  • Start date

Deleted User - 8093

Game version: v1.41-(517e701f8) (2017-10-05 11:21)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 61.0.3163.100
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: ledjeuf
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
If total coin storage of my city is full and if I click on a Residence where coins storage is full, I can't move through my city with mouse.
If I click on another building or on an empty space, I can move through my city with mouse.

Expected situation:
I should be able to move through my city with mouse, no matter where I click.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Reach total coin storage of city
2. Wait until a Residence storage is full
3. Click on that Residence and move the mouse in order to move through the city
4. There is no move through the city until click on another building or an empty space

Screenshots of the bug:
FullCoins.jpg

Dony

King of Bugs
similar to enars embasy where it works same way if you cant collect broken shards or any other similar scenarios where you cant collect because you are full on something, looks like intended

Deleted User - 8093

This problem doesn't exist with a click on workshops full of supplies...

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Confirmed. Additionally, after clicking on another building to unfreeze the mouse, the screen no longer freezes when clicking on a residence where coins are greyed out. After a refresh, clicking on that same building will again freeze the screen scrolling

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue has now been fixed and should no longer occur. Should you still experience it, please let us know!