• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18019] FA ranking display doesn't update after map is opened

Arayla

Game version: v1.38-(46e8be27c) (2017-08-24 8:21)

Game world: Beta1

Browser + version: Safari 10.1

Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151

Operating System: OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600

Account name: Arayla

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: /5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
During the last few hours of the Bottomless Pit before the event ended, we were trying to make sure to hold our position. After opening the FA map to check our ranking, I opened the FA Ranking screen to see how close we were to others. I noticed that our ranking on my badge didn't match the ranking displayed on the ranking screen. See screenshot. We did not finish a waypoint during the interval between opening the FA map and opening the FA ranking screen, so the other fellowship must have changed points.

Expected situation:
The ranking displayed on the FA map screen should be accurate and up-to-date.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Open FA map.

2. Have other fellowship move above or below in the ranking.

3. Open FA ranking screen.

4. The ranking on the map is inaccurate and no longer matches the ranking screen.

Screenshots of the bug:
The "8" directly below is for my fellowship, ELVENAR. The 8th FS on the ranking screen is Platinum Leaf.
Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 5.15.36 PM.jpg

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Apologies for the delayed reply here Arayla. I can no longer reproduce this issue in the current version - are you still experiencing this issue?

Arayla

Perfect timing to retest! I just had this happen again with this version: v1.38-(d44c6b994) (2017-08-30 11:21)

My map shows 3rd place, but the ranking screen shows us in 4th place. Again this happens by keeping my map open when another team moves above or below us.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 1.31.07 PM.jpg