• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [17831] New waypoint ask for ??? or 100 resources

DeletedUser

My FS just unlocked the right most green waypoint and we were hoping to fill it :

1.JPG

However when anyone of the FS clicks on + it only shows "???", no icon and no text.

2.jpg

If you click on + again it asks for 100 resources :

3.jpg

If you try to fill in 1 you get an internal error.

The same it true for the yellow waypoint seen just above the window.
Instead of gaining an extra 600 points we're stuck now. :(

Game version: v1.37-(686c857bf) (2017-08-23 9:36)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 55.0.2 64-bit
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummbaer

Confirmed
same here, I would start this bug report too.

The green way is blocked, we can not continue this way at have actual no chance to gain the points for clearing this way :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

DeletedUser607

same waypoint ;-)

same bug...

inno, what are you doing.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can confirm this with the green waypoint before the rightmost one (green waypoint number 4, counting from the starting one). The waypoint asks for 2x Dwarven Brewery Badges and 5x Carpenters Guild Badge. I have 3x Dwarven Brewery Badges and 5x Carpenters Guild Badges. The waypoint shows ??? for either, then 0 when I click on Maximum, or 100 when I click on the '+' in the Deliver window

Can also confirm the internal error on manually attempting to add 1, as @Brummbaer reported above

Did anyone who experienced this issue switch paths before the waypoint where they are stuck? My FS switched from blue to green at the first crossover point, so did not do the first green

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We had already completed blue path and decided to get some more points on the green path but had to wait after we did the 2nd green tricolor and did the 2nd red tricolor also (available thru the blue path) before going back to green, however after the 2nd red tricolor was done things got bugged again. :(
We haven't done the first tricolor on the red path yet. Maybe because we did things out of order on the red path things got messed up.

I Can also confirm the internal error on manually attempting to add 1, as @Brummbaer reported above
Had that already in my report also, below last screen shot. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: