• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [17799] FA rewards are missing

MalpA

Game version: v1.38-(46e8be27c) (2017-08-24 8:21)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: FirreFox 54.0.1 x64
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.194
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elfs

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always happens

Quest title: n/a

Current situation: After finished friendship adventure on first place my FS didnt get rewards

Expected situation: to get full rewards listed on FA window for best friendships

Reproduction steps:
1) Participe in FA
2) Get first place on FA(dont know if other FS get same bug)
3) Wait till FA gets end
4) dont get rewards

Last edited:

Arayla

I can't tell if our fellowship ranking points increased or not. However, my instant reward has not appeared yet.

This needs a happy screen that appears to announce the ending like we have with the tournament.

Sir Squirrel

Same here we didn't get our rank prize either. We should have got a 45 min. instant as for what the rank listed we would get.

DeletedUser1398

no rewards in our FS either. we ended up on place 8. not a happy camper

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey folks! This seems a widespread issue. It may be that the rewards are just delayed or it may be that we cannot ascertain their whereabouts until tomorrow, but I just wanted to assure you that we are aware of this issue and are investigating what may have happened here.

DeletedUser724

just delayed ??

hope "instant" do not lost his way and wandering outside elvenar too long....

DeletedUser1247

same no rewards as of yet we placed 7th ....should be a 8hr time reduction

DeletedUser1247

just delayed ??

hope "instant" do not lost his way and wandering outside elvenar too long....
the hamsters may have taken them when they went on their last strike to use as a bargaining chip for shorter hours, better food and a more comfortable wheel

DeletedUser1250

No rewards here, no instant but also no prize, we were second and the building is not at my summonings.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Just a quick update folks... the cause for the missing Adventures rewards has been found, and our development team is currently working on a repair. We'll keep you updated on that in this thread

Where can we see the badges that we have left?

as far as I am aware, since badges can only be used during Adventures, these can only be seen while there is an Adventure running. If I find another answer I will let you know

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Further update: a fix has been found for this issue, and we are hopeful that the rewards can be granted on Monday

The new adventure should not start until we have been given our hard won rewards from the first adventure. How can we have faith in Inno if they do not do this?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
apologies folks - I had meant to post an update here today... a fix has been found for the issue, but unfortunately it was not possible to implement the fix and award the rewards today. We will try to keep you updated on this issue

Marindor

Hi everyone! A small update:

Because of the resetting problem some of the fellowship already received missing rewards. With tomorrow's deploy we will rollout the fix for resetting the Fellowship Adventures. Once that is done, we will run a script to get the Fellowships that haven't received their rewards yet and then we can give out all the missing rewards. Thank you all for your patience on this!