• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [17456] Rewards from completed Ancient Wonder not adding (instantly)

Elevenar

Game version: v1.36-(d28f8c956) (2017-07-29 12:06)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.78 x64
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.137
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: humans for sure

Reproducibility: not activeley repeatable for me

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
While playing for some time today, I got a "AW rewards" dialog, telling me that I was rewarded with 10 KP and 1 rune. I closed the window and my KP bar, which I just emptied before stayed empty. Also, I did not recognize the rune nor a notification was shown over the Ancient Wonder menu icon.
After some time with no further changes to my KP bar I reloaded the game. Back in the game the KP were added. Still, no notification for the rune was shown.

Expected situation:
Rewards should be added instantly to the game. Both KP to the KP bar and runes (etc.) to Ancient Wonders tab WITH an additional notification.

Reproduction Steps
Initiate a AW reward
2. Hope, you'll see a AW rewards dialog coming up
3. Check KP bar

Dony

King of Bugs
this was done with trade changes, it updates when you open your trader or reload the game, i dont think this will be considered as a bug

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We will get this one checked with game design, just to be sure.
But my guts tells me this is how the developers want it to work, (or need it to work for mobile app)

Elevenar

(Still) Having an empty KP bar after you should have received 10KP is a bug. Such things have to be updated and clearly shown to the player immediately.

Marindor

For trades this is indeed intended, for the AW rewards it's not. We have forwarded it now :)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
this should now be fixed.

If you still see that you dont get the reward instantly, please let us know