• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [16806] Quest "Cultural Exchange" completed without fulfilling the requirement

Preator

Game version: v1.33-(5cdbcc0c3) (2017-06-27 10:51)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 54.0
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.131
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: ?/5
(I don't know how to rate this. I don't have the option to reproduce this because it is a non-repeatable quest. 1/5 doesn't seem to be right because 1/5 feels too rare)
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Cultural Exchange

Current situation:
The quest says "Have 20 Residences at level 26 or higher".
It seems to be completed at 10/10. ==> This seems to be a text issue, yet it is not. Because I have only 7 residences at level 26 or higher.

Expected situation:
The quest to be completed when having 20 (or even 10 would make me happy, since in that case it would be a text issue) residences at level 26 or higher.

Reproduction Steps
Reach Halflings Chapter and get the quest named "Cultural Exchange"
2. Observe it is completed automatically.

Screenshots of the bug:
Quest completed:
Uztjrig.png

These are all my residences, only 7 of them are level 26, all the others are level 25.
ZalRTQ4.jpg

Marindor

Thank you, confirmed and forwarded! It should be 10 by the way so the text will be adjusted shortly as well, but you're correct: The trigger isn't working correctly either :)