• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [16151] Goods from accepted posted trades not counted

Sir Squirrel

Yeah @Sirenia this makes since, I posted 5 crystal trades of 500 for 500 silk, I should have got 2500 crystal but only got 1500, and I did 3 elixir trades of 500 for 500 gems and only got 500 elixir. If one was subtracted making the last trade void, the numbers add up. When I posted only one of each type of good per trade (not any doubles of the trades) I got all my trades without any problems. So it seems to be happening when 3 or more of the same trades are posted, and then get took by one other player all one after another.
@Marindor could we get a mod to try and reproduce this again with these steps please,

Last edited:

Sirenia

Yeah @Sirenia this makes since, I posted 5 crystal trades of 500 for 500 silk, I should have got 2500 crystal but only got 1500, and I did 3 elixir trades of 500 for 500 gems and only got 500 elixir. If one was subtracted making the last trade void, the numbers add up. When I posted only one of each type of good per trade (not any doubles of the trades) I got all my trades without any problems. So it seems to be happening when 3 or more of the same trades are posted, and then get took by one other player all one after another.
@Marindor could we get a mod to try and reproduce this again with these steps please,
EXACTLY..happens every time now. As if I do a singleton trade.. all is well. But if i do 5 or more and the same player takes them, I only get 3 out of 5.. the first 3.. regardless of amounts. Glad it happened to another.. Im not crazy after !!

Heymrdiedier

Did you guys check if you ended up getting the goods afterall after a few minutes? I seem to have gotten some goods i thought i lost in trade, but just later.

Sirenia

Did you guys check if you ended up getting the goods afterall after a few minutes? I seem to have gotten some goods i thought i lost in trade, but just later.
No. I never got them later. If you read above it seems to happen with multiple trades taken by one person... and after the 3rd trade in row is taken, the 4th (or later) goes negative instead of positive. So you will have "seemed" to gain some, but not all

Sir Squirrel

I have been keeping screen shots of my goods to keep track and I don't think they are coming back later to me either. Wish that was the case though!

Sirenia

I have been keeping screen shots of my goods to keep track and I don't think they are coming back later to me either. Wish that was the case though!
I hope they can fix this soon.. Im paranoid to do any trades at all!.. cant afford to lose half of what I put up. It's keeping my fellowship and neighbors from trading too, although one of my f/s members went ahead and put up multiple trades anyway... which again, resulted in loss.

Sirenia

Anyone hear about how this fix is going? I haven't had my latest ticket answered and it's still happening.. Although I can trade ONE trade at a time when I and the other person are both online. Otherwise I lose.. or they lose. Still happening to other fellowship members. Not being able to put up multiple trades overnight is really bringing the game to a screeching halt...and if this bug somehow carries over to the live world with the next update... yikes!!

Marindor

Moved the thread back for now :) Our development team is still looking into this issue. In the end it seems as if the trades do get processed but they can get quite a big delay (sometimes even about 24 hours). If you have any questions about lost trades, please contact our support team for now and include a screenshot of your trade notifications stating the date and time of the trade and the trade partner, so we can investigate further while our development team is working on a fix :)

Sirenia

Edit: We have made new changes now. Could you please let us know if from now on, you still encounter these issues?
Seems to be working MOST of the time. I put up 4 trades at 100 each (Magic Dust for Elixer). All 4 were taken. I rec'd 2 of the 4. :( (So my negative theory works.... 3 positive plus 1 negative = a net of 2 positive) Sent support a screen shot and explanation. BUT.. all my other multiple trades (Steel for Marble and Scrolls for Chrystal) went thru fine. I put up another 250 in trades at 50 each. Magic Dust for Elixer..logged off and just came back. They are all fine. So.. still there, but intermittently, Thanks for the diligence on this issue. PS... the person ACCEPTING the trades is never shorted. It's the person who put up the trades that is shorted.

Last edited:

Sirenia

I was working on a quest asking to gain 500 magic dust. I posted two trades in 250 increments of my boost elixir for the magic dust for the quest. The trades were accepted while I slept but they were not counted as "gained" to clear the quest. Please help. :(
This is exactly what happened to my husband today. So.. it's part of this whole trade thing. He put up a few trades of different tiers (so as not to lose any with the trade bug), in order to fulfull the quest. He got the trades /goods and the notifications..but... the trade was not counted towards the quest that required it to be "gained". It was to gain 500 marble and 300 chrystal. BUT...when he purchased from the wholesaler it did count.. or when he accepted a trade, it counted. BUT.. did NOT count when he placed the trade and gained the goods.

Sirenia

Is there any ETA on when this will be fixed? or is there any additional testing needed? I'll be glad to sacrifice some goods in order to test. Single trade seem to be ok. Still happening when doing multiple trades of the same goods. Some come in as positive, some come in as negative.. resulting in a net gain of much less than expected.

Marindor

Is there any ETA on when this will be fixed? or is there any additional testing needed? I'll be glad to sacrifice some goods in order to test. Single trade seem to be ok. Still happening when doing multiple trades of the same goods. Some come in as positive, some come in as negative.. resulting in a net gain of much less than expected.

Thank you for the offer @Sirenia ! Thanks to your efforts and reproduction steps, we have been able to 5/5 reproduce the issue. Our development team is working hard on resolving it. In the background there have been some changes recently in the way the game handles player interaction. This was necessary both for fixing some bugs, as well as for preparing the game for some upcoming improvements. This bug is a result of that and we're working on eliminating it as quickly as possible. Your help on this has been of great value, so thank you all for helping us out, providing us with the information and showing us patience. We don't have a definite ETA yet, but we wouldn't like this one to reach our Live servers so it has our priority right now :)

DeletedUser1998

Hi Sirenia :)

Sadly I lost 900 steel on 2 trades which were for a quest. Picked up while I was offline, no goods received but I didn't do a "before" screenshot.

Oh well

DeletedUser

hello

Always the same problem with the merchant ... during the exchanges the resources are debited
But not credited and this since last night ... so will our market be credited? where it
Loses everything ? Several members of my fellowship have the same problem

Cordially sorry but I speak very bad English

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi everyone! We have just deployed a hotfix which should resolve these issues. Could you please let us know if you still encounter any troubles?

DeletedUser

sorry i'm frenchy and my English it's not very good ... of course if we encounter other problems we write in the forum :)

For now everything is OK. The merchant credits and debits our commercial offers

(translation google ^^)

Last edited by a moderator: