• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [16151] Goods from accepted posted trades not counted

DeletedUser

I've posted some trades and they where accepted but the goods which I should have received ain't counted towards my goods.

1: Before trades
1.JPG

2: Trades, 5000 planks for 5000 steel
2.jpg

3: Accepted by Dony (thx :D)
3.jpg

4: No 5000 steel added to my resources :(
4.jpg

Game version: v1.30-(6ca657097) (2017-05-04 13:21)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 53.0
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.148
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
some of my fellows report that aswell
when i accepted some random offer it worked allright for me

DeletedUser

If I accept trade it also seems fine. It's the other way around: when I post trades and someone else accepts them that doesn't seems to work.

still waiting for someone to accept my trades...
thx Dony :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I accepted a trade from someone else and now the steel from Dony is counted as well (could also be because I needed to login again, another bugfixed ??). o_O

Did another test and now I did get the goods in return !? :confused:
Will try again...

DeletedUser1901

This happened to me as well. My notifications say I gained 2300 scrolls. I had 2500 scrolls before the trades were posted and now I still only have 2500 scrolls. But i did not get the goods from logging out and back in. Invisible buildings and invisible goods.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
The devs were already working on a fix of this today, so hopefully it will be in tomorrows patch.

The issue is the following: if someone accepts your trade while you are offline, you are not getting the goods (unfortunatly).
If you are online when the trade gets accepted everything should be fine. Let me know if you also get this while being online.

Sorry for this very annoying bug

Last edited:

Sirenia

The devs were already working on a fix of this today, so hopefully it will be in tomorrows patch.

The issue is the following: if someone accepts your trade while you are offline, you are not getting the goods (unfortunatly).
If you are online when the trade gets accepted everything should be fine. Let me know if you also get this while being online.

You should contact support and they will give you the goods back after they confirm you really didnt get them.

Sorry for this very annoying bug
I contacted support and they said they would not return goods and basically "tough luck you are in Beta". This bug also happened to be while I was online.

DeletedUser118

Giving it back would mean alot of work for the support. As far as I know they have to do by hand. So you probably can imagine what that would mean if hundreds of players wanted their goods back. So no wonder why they ain't doin that. Just make sure you only trade when being online. At least till the next bugfix is out later on today. :)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I contacted support and they said they would not return goods and basically "tough luck you are in Beta". This bug also happened to be while I was online.
Aha, you are right, sorry my mistake.

This is what the support on live should have to do, on beta this is unfortunatly not the case.
Ill go edit my preevious post so others dont get their hopes up.

Sirenia, could you however contact support if this happened while you were online, preferrable with a screenshot. Support can then check if you really did or didnt get the goods.

The devs were the ones who told us that it only happens when you are offline, so if it also happens when you are online, then this also needs to get to their attention asap.

Sirenia

Aha, you are right, sorry my mistake.

This is what the support on live should have to do, on beta this is unfortunatly not the case.
Ill go edit my preevious post so others dont get their hopes up.

Sirenia, could you however contact support if this happened while you were online, preferrable with a screenshot. Support can then check if you really did or didnt get the goods.

The devs were the ones who told us that it only happens when you are offline, so if it also happens when you are online, then this also needs to get to their attention asap.
Thanks! Yes.. I told them it happens when I online. :)

Sirenia

Giving it back would mean alot of work for the support. As far as I know they have to do by hand. So you probably can imagine what that would mean if hundreds of players wanted their goods back. So no wonder why they ain't doin that. Just make sure you only trade when being online. At least till the next bugfix is out later on today. :)
Will wait until its confirmed to be fixed. Cannot afford to stay online all day or lose everything when Im offline. :)

Marindor

Hello everyone,

The issues should now have been fixed and as @Katzenprinz mentioned: Indeed a lot of players were affected and for us on Beta as a support team it wouldn't be realisticly doable to refund all these goods by hand. Luckily however, our development team was able to refund the goods automatically so although we normally don't refund things on Beta, the affected users should by now have their lost goods back in their stocks!

Since this was a bug with very high importance, the bug fixing went through a different (and much quicker) route than usual. Therefore we won't be able to archive it as "fixed" with an internal number, but would rather archive it as "no longer reproducable", for reporting it the regular way no longer makes sense. However, the diamonds for the report will of course be granted and in the end we have the same result: It should now be fixed :D

If anyone still encounters issues here, please let us know!

Sirenia

Hello everyone,

The issues should now have been fixed and as @Katzenprinz mentioned: Indeed a lot of players were affected and for us on Beta as a support team it wouldn't be realisticly doable to refund all these goods by hand. Luckily however, our development team was able to refund the goods automatically so although we normally don't refund things on Beta, the affected users should by now have their lost goods back in their stocks!

Since this was a bug with very high importance, the bug fixing went through a different (and much quicker) route than usual. Therefore we won't be able to archive it as "fixed" with an internal number, but would rather archive it as "no longer reproducable", for reporting it the regular way no longer makes sense. However, the diamonds for the report will of course be granted and in the end we have the same result: It should now be fixed :D

If anyone still encounters issues here, please let us know!
Still not working for me. I reported to support again. I was online... some took, some did not. I appears I got ONE of each trade in a series.. ie" I put up 1000 worth of steel for planks in 200 and 100 increments. I got the 200 trade, but not the 100. Then I put up 6 trades.. 100 each. Scrolls for Silk. I only got one of the 100.. lost 5 of the 6. then for Elixer I put up one for 50 and one for 25.. got the 50 but not the 25. So seem to be taking the 1st of a series of trades, but not the rest. I lost over 600 in planks and 500 silk, 25 elixer. Not much to cry about, but as you know when you're small it counts. I did take screenshots for proof of the trades that were taken, but I didnt' screen shot the amounts I had before, as I thought it was fixed (although I did write it down). Sorry... still bugged :(

DeletedUser2025

I was working on a quest asking to gain 500 magic dust. I posted two trades in 250 increments of my boost elixir for the magic dust for the quest. The trades were accepted while I slept but they were not counted as "gained" to clear the quest. Please help. :(

Sir Squirrel

A number of members of the fellowship I am in are still not getting goods for their trades, most have stopped putting up and taking trades, myself included, until this is fixed.

Marindor

A number of members of the fellowship I am in are still not getting goods for their trades, most have stopped putting up and taking trades, myself included, until this is fixed.

In that case, please let them contact support with a screenshot of their trade notification, indicating a trade has been taken so we can investigate.

Sirenia

In that case, please let them contact support with a screenshot of their trade notification, indicating a trade has been taken so we can investigate.
Well... as soon as I thought it was fixed....it's not. Worked great while i was online..but last night i put up mullitiple trades and all was fine except Chrystal. i only rec'd 4 of the 6 trades and now am short in Chrystal. But all the other ones are fine. I cannot do screen shots on this computer, but I am keeping a log of times, amounts and circumstances.. so hopefully we can figure this out.. AS Im going broke losing goods :)

Sirenia

I was working on a quest asking to gain 500 magic dust. I posted two trades in 250 increments of my boost elixir for the magic dust for the quest. The trades were accepted while I slept but they were not counted as "gained" to clear the quest. Please help. :(
Same thing happened to my husband over night.. he lost about 1000 in magic dust. Maybe this is good specific? I lost Chrystal.. everyone is losing MD... and it seems to happen only over night

Sirenia

OK..this is what is happening with Trades. When getting multiple trades accepted.... (we tested this live). I took 5 of my husbands trades.. he was offering planks for steel. 100 increments. I took 5. He saw them live, going into his bank.... 1,2,3, 4..then all of a sudden, the 4th subtracted.. went RED as a negative (as if he were spending the goods) Then 5 was positive.. So he only got 3 of the 5. as the 4th one was a negative not a positive.. then the 5th one was positive. again.. so net of 3 of 5. Loss of 2. so THAT is why we get some and not others.. and are lower than expected or not at all, depending on the amount of the trade when it decides to subtract instead of add. This was Live and we watched it occur.