• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [15503] Elf with human portrait

DeletedUser1511

Game version: v1.30-(7b2e3c4f7)(2017-5-12 10:36)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Chrome version 58.0.3029.96
Flash Player version: Versie 25.0.0.171
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: I have no idea where i can find this
Account name: lord daniel
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
i see some elv with human faces

Expected situation:
an elv face and not an human face

Reproduction Steps
start an account and some times the computer gives you an elv face

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2017-5-13_11-31-56.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Ok i can confirm this player has a wrong profile pic.

It appears this player used to be human and got deleted by inactivity, later he returned and he picked elves then.
However he has 0 points so he never bothered to do the tutorial. I assume the player never actually logged in.

DeletedUser607

I had this on the german server

as far as I think: the player needs to start with an elven account, play, and then decides that he wants to play on a second server (this is why it can't be replicated on beta) with the other race. the system does not pick up a random avatar, it gives the exact same avatar as on the first server. and if that is the wrong race... happens.

Marindor

This issue has now been fixed to prevent new cases from happening. Please do note that existing accounts will not be altered retrospectively.