• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13291] KP bought with coins not showing up

Sir Squirrel

Game version: v1.26-(3c519b2) (2017-03-10 9:19)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: Internet explorer 11.0.9600
Flash Player version: Adobe flash player version 24,0,0,221
Operating System: Windows 7 ultimate
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Sir Squirrel
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 3/5
Quest title:

Current situation: when I buy a KP for coins it doesn't show up until after a reload. has happened a few times over the last week or so.

Expected situation: KP is there after I buy it, without a reload.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Buy a KP with coins
2. check if it is in the KP bar
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser1771

Can you give us more precise reproduction steps? We have problem to reproduce this issue for now. :(

Sir Squirrel

It happened a couple times on the world map when I was buying KP's with my excess coins, also happened when buying KP's in a neighbors ancient wonder. Both times the KP didn't show up until a refresh of the page. It hasn't happened in a day or two now, will post back in here if it does. Thanks for looking into this for me.

Sir Squirrel

Ok just happened again, Only thing I can say is I have had my beta city and my live city open on two different tabs and was on my live city for 30 mins or so came back to my beta city, it had not timed out yet, collected coins from my residences and then tried to buy a kp and it didn't show up in my kp bar. So it is still happening just no really concrete steps to reproduce it.

DeletedUser1771

Ok, but until we find exact reproduction steps we will keep it as 'investigating'. This issue occurs very rare and we need to have more data.

DeletedUser1777

Only thing I can say is I have had my beta city and my live city open on two different tabs and was on my live city for 30 mins or so came back to my beta city

I think this is a good hint.
When you have the game open and do something else (read forum or do what ever you want, as long the game is just in background), the game is somehow losing the connection (without beeing timed out) and is asynchron to the server. Hope it'*s clear what I mean...

@Tajanstvena : Maybe you can try this, as a reproduction step? :)

Sir Squirrel

Thought I should mention that I always have my graphics quality on low when I am doing NH and this is usually when I buy KP. So this could be a help in reproducing this as well.

DeletedUser1771

Guys, believe me, I always have open all my accounts, beta and live. I like to play this game :p. Maybe low graphic has to do something with this issue, will try that.

DeletedUser1771

:) I found it!!!

Repro steps:
. Enter 'research', spend all your KPs.
2. Buy 1KP, spend it in one of researches, but use '1 by 1' button (first one in a row), close that research.
3. Buy again 1KP, you will spend the money but KP wont appear in KP bar.

Reload fix this, KP will appear in KP bar after that. OR
Buy another one KP, you will spend money for 1, but you will get 2 KPs. It is like game forgets to give you KP if in these conditions you buy just 1 KP. It will give you that 1st KP only if you buy 2.

I'm so happy now :p