• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [13270] Spending KP is not accepted

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1954
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1954

Game version: __ v1.26-(d7ac0e1) (2017-03-10 13:52)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __firefox 51.0.1 (32bit)
Flash Player version: __24,0,0,221
Operating System: __windows 10 home
Screen resolution: __1024x768
Account name: __Florarbor
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: _?_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ spend 1 KP at event quest (main quest) (if applicable)

Current situation:
__if you want to spend KP you have two options: if you have KPs, spend one; but if you don't have KPs, you can buy a KP directly in the "spending menu" of the ancient wonder / techtree
__ spending directy is not accepted for the quest

Expected situation:
__if you want to spend KP you have two options: if you have KPs, spend one; but if you don't have KPs, you can buy a KP directly in the "spending menu" of the ancient wonder / techtree
__ spending directy should be accepted for the quest

Reproduction Steps
__do the main quests of the phoenix egg event until you get to the 5th (?) quest:
2. __Spend 1 Knowledge Points
3. __open the menu of an ancient wonder
4. __buy directly a KP
5. __exit menu of ancient wonder and wonder about quest not being fulfilled

Sir Squirrel

I had a similar bug, not with the quest part, but with the buying of KP's while at a members city in their wonder. I bought 3 KP with coins none of them were given, even after reloading the page. So I think the bug is in the not getting the KP while in another players wonder and therefore not counting for the quest. Sorry after reloading and going back they where there, but didn't show they were when I bought them. Still I think the fact that it didn't show them being bought is the bug not the quest not completing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1771

When buying KPs directly in AW doesn't count for the quests 'spend x knowledge points' and it is a bug. So, this is confirmed.

Marindor

This problem cannot be reproduced on our side anymore. Should it reoccur, please let us know :)