• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13264] Reward Window too small

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60107
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60107

It's a minor thing, but:
SmallWindow.png
As you can see from the screenshot part of the Rune for the Thrones of the High Men does not fit the window and is partially hidden.

Also, there's no indication that you can move that part of the window. By accident I discovered that if I left-click and hold on the window I can drag it to the left or right, thus allowing me to see the whole Rune (and covering up the left side in the process).

At the very least there should be some indication that you can use the mouse (but not the keyboard!) to move that window. But it would be best if the window was large enough to fit all the pics and have no need to move it around.

DeletedUser1777

I had a scroll bar at the bottom of this box, I think you need to provide more informations like screen resolution, browser etc.

Marindor

Thank you for your report. We will check with our Game Team what the intended behaviour should be. In the mean time, could you indeed provide us with your browser and screen resolution?

Deleted User - 60107

Broswer is Firefox 52.0
Forge of Empires's System Information says "Viewpoint: 1920x908"
Not sure if that's what you want, or the actual screen resolution, which is 1920x1080

Marindor

We have checked this with our Game Team and it is intended behaviour. It's new in Elvenar, so we understad the confusion but in general it's a pretty standard UI option and by showing half of the reward on the right side, players are automatically triggered to scroll. Should you think it should be different, please leave that as feedback in the feedback thread :)

Marindor

And... Back! Double checked about the scroll bar and there should be one there, so the fact that it's missing, is a bug after all :D

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
There is now a scroll bar when it doesn't all fit in the window. If you see another window that doesnt fit everything without a scrollbar, please let us know