• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13157] Visiting fellows via fellowship menu shows my own city

• Thread starter DeletedUser1250
  • Start date

DeletedUser1777

Same problem with own city & stream error here

My workaround:
after every fellow return to own city, open FS (f) again and select next member.
Same for the neighbours, always return back to your city and select the neighbour out of messages (n).

Very annoying :confused:

Calenmir

Oh thank heavens. I thought I was going nuts, this just started for me today. At least I'm in good company. The only workaround I've found is a total pain, but I go back to my own city then open the shield and select the next person.

cpickett76

This just started happening to me tonight. Same work around: FS visit, return to city, visit next FS member, return home, repeat. The exception is that one FS member is also a neighbor on my map. I found in this case if I visited a FS member, went to the world map, clicked the button to find my city and scrolled to his and visited, it did display his city correctly.

DeletedUser1939

you would think that this would be picked up soon..... as collecting like this (reload, reload, reload) is horrendous.
i have new beta account and should be getting my money and goods via this source.... but i am out of collecting ever since this bug.

after the tip from Brummbaer: to save you some clicks you can use the shortcut codes order for handling your fellows, starting from your city:
F(ellows), click member, E(laborate), W(orld), C(ity) .... en do that cycle.... but still time consuming, yes