• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13111] Produced Crystal Flasks do not count for Quest

DeletedUser118

Game version: v1.25-(4e2214b) (2017-03-01 15:50)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: FF 51.0.1
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: Win10
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Dean Durcu

Current situation:
I just finished producing Crystal Flasks in both of my level 2 Alchemy Faculty but both didn't count for the mentioned quest which asks to produce all three faculty goods 10 times.

Expected situation:
It should be 2/10 and not 0/10 after picking up my production

Reproduction Steps:
1. Have Quest open
2. start Alchemy faculty production
3. wait till production is finished
4. pick up produced goods
5. check quest to see nothing happend

Screenshots of the bug:

Screens shows the quest after the products had been picked up and the non-working faculties so you can see that I picked up all available goods.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Unbenannt1.jpg
    Unbenannt1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 187

Deleted User - 8093

I have the same problem today so it doesn't seem to be fixed as mentionned...

DeletedUser

The quest "Dean Durcu" should now trigger all quest requirements correctly.
This still isn't fixed (or broken again) ! :(

I just collected 2x Crystal Flask and none of them counted toward this quest.
I also produced 1x Soul Catcher and that one was counted.
dean.JPG

BTW. The order in which you get this quest (#28 of undeclinable quest for S&D) seems to me a bit strange. All my faculties and campus are already at max level when I got this quest so I don't need Crystal Flask, Soul Catchers or Arcane Scrolls any more. This quest would have been better if it was given a bit earlier, like #20, #21 or #22. I wonder if this one got mixed up with quest #22 (Gain 100 Alchemy/Arcane Necromancers) since that one seems to come to early.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
BTW. The order in which you get this quest (#28 of undeclinable quest for S&D) seems to me a bit strange. All my faculties and campus are already at max level when I got this quest so I don't need Crystal Flask, Soul Catchers or Arcane Scrolls any more. This quest would have been better if it was given a bit earlier, like #20, #21 or #22. I wonder if this one got mixed up with quest #22 (Gain 100 Alchemy/Arcane Necromancers) since that one seems to come to early.
I was wondering exactly the same, i also had upgraded everything to level 4 when i got this and wasnt planning to make that resources again and waste mana and time on it.

DeletedUser

I just collected some Soul Catchers and Arcane Scrolls, no Crystal Flasks because of this bug and surprise, surprise: I suddenly have 3 Crystal Flasks !? o_O
1.JPG

Looks like the Arcane Scrolls are counted both as Arcane Scrolls as well as Crystal Flasks. :confused:

Deleted User - 8093

I can confirm what you say Jasper, Arcane Scrolls count both as Arcane Scrolls and Crystal Flasks.

Here are the screenshots before having collected Arcane Scrolls in one Arcane Faculty:
AvantCollecte.JPG
QueteAvant.JPG

After having collected Arcane Scrolls in the Arcane Faculty:
QueteApres.JPG

Should we create a new bug so that Moderators look at this problem?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks! Thankfully Dean Durcu no longer confuses Crystal Flasks with Arcane Scrolls, which is good since storing potions in Arcane Scrolls really does not work so well :D

Order has now been restored, and your faculties productions should all be recognised correctly. Should Dean Durcu become confused once again as to which faculty produces what item, or fail to recognise any production, please do let us know, so we can set him straight again!