• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13015] Relic quest recognizes valentine quest relics

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.22.5-(76923c2) (2017-01-24 9:15)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ firefox 51.0.1
Flash Player version: __ 24.0.0.194
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elvies

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ a beautiful and romantic valentines tale --> train 400 units
Quest title: __ more relics --> gain more relics --> 4 relics to complete

Current situation:

Hi Dhurrin! Welcome to Elvenar, and to the forum! :)

To clarify - by

did you mean Coins/Supplies gained as a reward for another quest did not count towards the total for your Valentine's quest? If so, then this is not a bug but a game feature, as resources gained as rewards for one quest do indeed not count towards another quest.

@mike2910 - please let us know, what is the task for the quest that did not work for you?

__ I have both quests, and the relics (3) gained through the valentines quest counted towards the regular repeatable quest. according to amysteele, rewards from quests should not count towards other quests.

Expected situation:
__ they should not count
__

Reproduction Steps
__ have both quests
2. __ fulfill the valentines quest
3. __ watch the system to recognize the reward in the other quest
4. __
5. __

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Juni - we are checking with our Game Designers to see what should be the case here :)

DeletedUser607

just as a little question...

I don't think that I got the diamonds for this one (I might be wrong, I've reported a lot)...