• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [12794] manufactory production

lika1961

Game version: _v1.22.8-(6f8ed0c) (2017-02-02 9:48)_
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: lika1961
Humans or Elves: human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
My manufactories show that production is ready to collect although there is still approximately 34 minutes to go until it is actually ready. I suspect the Autumn's Greetings is doing the same.
Refreshing or logging out and in does not solve it.

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!
01.jpg

lika1961

It is now impossible to collect from my boosted goods factories. It shows the number of units collected, but it does not get added to the inventory. Also, the zzz does not appear over the building once the collection is done.

Workshops, Forest fabrications and grafting sites behave as expected. The Autumn's Greetings are not affected as I first suspected.

I am busy upgrading my Forest Glade.

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi lika1961, thanks for your report! This issue was already reported in this thread, and has been forwarded to our development team for fixing. You can follow the progress of the issue in the linked thread :)

As advised in the linked thread, once your Forest Glade is finished upgrading, if you still cannot collect from those buildings, please try disconnecting the affected buildings from the Forest Glade and reconnecting them. This should hopefully reset things so that you can collect your Goods and start a new production.

lika1961

I don't think this is a duplicate as the thread you referred me to seems to be about problems with settlement buildings.

I am actually having a problem with my steel, scroll and silk factories. The Forest Glade upgrade has since completed.

I have now already lost all production since the time I reported the problem, so please expedite.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Apologies lika1961, this issue affects all buildings which were producing when you upgrade a portal (which the Forest Glade is classified as) :)
Please try disconnecting and reconnecting your affected buildings and let us know if that does not fix the issue for you.

lika1961

Moving the buildings actually fixed the problem. I lost more than 12 hours of production, which could have been avoided if you had included your second reply as part of the first. Particularly since my report clearly states that the problem was with boosted goods factories. :rolleyes: