• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [12768] Chat overlaps tournament window

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.21.4-(3ec611a) (2017-01-09 13:01)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0.1 (same trouble with chrome zoom at 100% - at 90% it is ok))
Flash Player version: 24,0,0,194
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: 1280*1024
Account name: evelyntest
Humans or Elves: Elve

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
When chat is open, I'm not able to reach two tournament provinces

Expected situation:
Be able to open tornament province without closing chat before

Reproduction Steps
open tournament (tent)
2. open chat and try to open the next available tournament province

Screenshots of the bug:

the two provinces in the middle are concerned, the lowest one was clickable
upload_2017-1-13_1-9-28.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi flabbes, thanks for your report. I was unable to reproduce this on chrome with screen resolution 1366 x 768, using my usual physical browser window width of 1300. I had to reduce my physical browser width to 1275 or less in order to reproduce this issue.

It would be helpful if you could let us know what physical browser size you are using, and also if you can try with your browser window maximized and let us know if the issue still occurs then.

DeletedUser1777

Even in full screen (F11) with FF and Chrome the issue occurs. I'm not sure what you mean by "physical browser" the monitor / display has 19'' is this what you've asked for?
1280 x 1024 is my max resolution, there are no option to set it higher than that :(
upload_2017-1-14_10-52-37.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
My apologies Flabbes, by 'physical browser window' I mean that your browser window is smaller than your screen size/resolution, since the browser window does not take up the whole of the screen. So what I'm asking is the size in pixels of your browser window. I can only reproduce this issue with a browser window width of 1275 pixels or less

DeletedUser1777

So what I'm asking is the size in pixels of your browser window.
I'm dump, still don't get your question :oops:

My browser fills the whole possible screen, as I already told you the maximum resolution I can do is 1280 x 1024 (I've checked graphic settings). I tried in full screen mode (using F 11) too, and still have the problem with overlapping.
Maybe you should try it with a smaller and older TFT monitor?

If this information still didn't answer your questions, I would be happy if a native german speaker would explain to me what you want :)

Just did a screenshot of this screen - thats the maximum I can see (no zoom of chrome used)

Attachments

• possible screen.JPG
    possible screen.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 146

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Flabbes :cool: if your browser fills your whole screen then the physical browser size will be the same as your screen resolution. For many people they don't play with their browser window maximized, so in their case the physical browser size in pixels can be smaller than their screen resolution, but for you it is the same. That's the information I needed :)

Marindor

This issue will not be fixed, due to the following reason:

The chat has a fixed width for usability reasons, and if you get close to minimum resolution there's simply not enough space on the screen to show a window and the extended chatpanel side by side without overlap. This will not be changed. :)