• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12694] Tournament: Relic milestone reward doesn't count for quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser1777
  • Start date

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.21.2-(0aadeac) (2017-01-04 14:40)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 54.0.2840.71 m
Flash Player version: 24,0,0,186
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes (reward please to evelyntest)
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
Get relics from tournament as reward, but it didn't fulfill my open quest (it always did before the change in tournament), even less relics didn't count

Expected situation:
fulfilling of quest

Reproduction Steps
have quest open (gain 4 relics)
2. get tournament reward (with at least 4 relics)
3. see quest doesn't fulfill

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2017-1-9_13-47-51.png

upload_2017-1-9_13-48-0.png

upload_2017-1-9_13-51-12.png

upload_2017-1-9_13-51-36.png

DeletedUser283

that is weird !
just yesterday this very quest was completed in my city with relics won in the tournment :confused:

DeletedUser1771

We will check this as soon next tournament finish. So, long way to go... :D

DeletedUser1777

Maybe I wasn't clear enough: it only concerns the final tournament reward from milestones (the relics for a provinces were counted)

edit:
@Tajanstvena
I'm used to wait, it is not my first bugreport concerning the final tournament rewards ;-)

DeletedUser283

ok, I did not get this part correctly !
sorry for the confusion :)

DeletedUser1777

don't forget the check this issue, end of tournament is close :D

DeletedUser1771

I didn't forget.:p

It is confirmed. Relics from end tournament rewards doesn't finish quests 'More relics'.

DeletedUser1771

This issue should be fixed now :). If you encounter it again, please let us know.

DeletedUser1877

Same sort of issue, should the quests to clear provinces, resolve encounters, fight and win, etc. be fulfilled by tournament provinces?

If so, they weren't this last tournament.

DeletedUser

Same sort of issue, should the quests to clear provinces, resolve encounters, fight and win, etc. be fulfilled by tournament provinces?

If so, they weren't this last tournament.
the fight and win quest has never been fulfilled by tournament provinces. Same is true for clear provinces. But the resolve encounters should be fulfilled with tournament provinces.

DeletedUser1877

TY, my first tourney, enjoyed it, but was wonderring why my quests "sat it out".

DeletedUser1777

First: the bug with the relics is fixed :)

In the beginning of tournaments, you could fulfill the quests (fight or solve encounters) even in tournament, But this wasn't desired by Inno, thats why they changed it long time ago.

DeletedUser1771

This is thread about relics gained at the end of the FS tournament. That is fixed. Thank you Flabbes, you are so fast. :D

DeletedUser1777

The error is back, I'm missing the completing of the quest.
I was logged off as tournament finished, after logging in the relics are already paid off but the quest is still uncompleted :(

DeletedUser1771

And I'm starting to sound like a parrot in this thread :D: This issue should be fixed now, if you encounter it again pls let us know :).