• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12691] Stream error on autocombat on last encounter in tournament

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.21.4-(3ec611a) (2017-01-09 13:01)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.1.0
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.186
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Stream error when trying to auto combat last encounter in tournament on highest level, negotiation works.

Expected situation:
Should work like intended

Reproduction Steps :
1. Open province in tournament
2. finish first 7
3. try to autocombat 8th
4. stream error

Heymrdiedier

And got this one too. Not sure if manual battle works, but if this hits live servers, this will be very painfull. Negotiating only is very expensive in last roudn, even if its only for 1 fight per province

DeletedUser1513

even om manual fight I get an error if i want to collect... seems you loose the units, but don't get the rewards: no rune shards, no tournament point...
Second week on a row I try to run to do all the levels, this time even on 10 provinces, but don't get any reward of it... Just a huge unit burn!

I even cannot open the tournament overview after I encountered this error... Even the manual fighting is made harder!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser607

same here. so it's actually not obtainable.

I thought they'd have fixed the bug thoroughly the last time (when the sixth star was just auto-done).

DeletedUser1250

same problem here, the first 7 of level 6, province 1 went well, but the eight fight gives a steam error

Edit: could finish it with catering, but now the tournament thing in the menu on the bottom doesn't open anymore, it gives an error everytime

Dony

King of Bugs
negotiation works but for some people its expensive
i suggest to anybody who working on this tournament to find cheapest encounter and save it for last negotiation if you are auto combating or manual fighting

DeletedUser1513

Walked to a temporary 1st place, but was very costly in negociations...

DeletedUser607

so, I'm no longer allowed to access the tournament screen? was that your goal?

I get a stream error directly when accessing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

same problem here, the first 7 of level 6, province 1 went well, but the eight fight gives a steam error

Edit: could finish it with catering, but now the tournament thing in the menu on the bottom doesn't open anymore, it gives an error everytime
thats the other bug Dony posted. you can just open the next province on map tho, without the tent menu

Bramblerose

This is really to the howling here, now go to me again 10 round a1k points and 10 runes flutes because of this shit here, no wonder if here even more stop :-(

DeletedUser118

This is really to the howling here, now go to me again 10 round a1k points and 10 runes flutes because of this shit here, no wonder if here even more stop :-(

Did you try negotiating like Dony suggested in his post?

DeletedUser1771

'Autofight' last encounter in province lead to stream error, and can't be finished with autofight. But it doesn't burn units, number of units is the same before and after that autofight.
'Fight' last encounter in province also lead to stream error. But, after page reloads you get points and rune shard and on world map you have icon of finished province. So, you don't loose anything. If you choose to battle in last encounter you will be able to finish tournament province, but with reloading.
Also, you can finish 6th lvl with negotiation.

Dhurrin

This not just happens in the tournaments but collecting goods, supplies, coins. Screenfreezes are happening continously on different worlds/countries, using different browsers and pcs.
Getting to be a real pain in the ass. Im playing on 5 servers and using 2 pcs and an ipad. I havent been able to play for 15 minutes straight on any single workd, no matter what pc or browser I use and am getting pretty frustrated.

DeletedUser1771

This issue should be fixed now :D. But if you encounteri t again, please let us know. :)

@Dhurrin: this issue is not connected with 'screen freezing' issue.