• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12485] No reward for Help visible

Brummbaer

Game version:V.1.20.2(9ebd3f3) (2016-12-07 14:07)

Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.0 / GoogleChrome 54.0.2840.99m (64-bit)
Shockwave Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207

Operating System: Windows10 64Bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Issue: No reward for help

Reproducibility: once

Quest title: none

Current situation: Not reward displayed for neighbor help

Additional information: It was the 4th chest today (only 3 possible per day?!)

Expected situation: (see reward for help or) do not gain the message that there is a treasure because already get 3 chests

Reproduction Steps: not possible

Additional Information:
After appearance of Treasure chest 4, loged out and re-login.
Permanent online.
Switching between World Map (Help), City (Trade, Train, Produce) and World Map (Tourmement). (Treasure chest Number 5 to 7 appears giving help)

Attachments

• help.PNG
    help.PNG
    245.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Brummbaer

Continue giving neighbor help. Recieve again the message ".. treasure in my city"
Open Chest
Recieve nothing - only thanks

Treasure message Number 5 today

Attachments

• help1.PNG
    help1.PNG
    293.5 KB · Views: 135

Brummbaer

Continue giving neighbor help. Recieve again the message ".. treasure in my city"
Open Chest
Recieve nothing - only thanks

Treasure message Number 7 today (Missed number 6 to capy)
help2.PNG
help2a.PNG

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Brummbaer, we can confirm this issue. Seems the extra chests (you should only get a maximum of 3 per day) are 'phantom' ones, that do not give a reward. This is presumably why the notification does not show a reward.

We will forward this issue to be fixed :)

DeletedUser1777

Had the same today, I'm not sure if there has been already 3 opened chests today.
I thought there just has been two, because I was hoping for a spell for the questline. Definately got no KP, maybe you can have a look into my logfile?

upload_2016-12-8_23-0-28.png

DeletedUser1250

Game version: v1.20.3-(8844f36) (2016-12-08 9:02)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: __ Google chrome 54.0.2840.99 m
Flash Player version: __ Adobe flash player 23.0.0.207
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Anne65
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5, might be a bit hard to reproduce though

Current situation:
I visit my fellows in the morning and get all 3 treasure chests then. When I visit my neighbours in the afternoon, I sometimes get the treasure message again. I can search as long as I want though, there is no treasure chest in the city. But there appeared a snow crystal in my own city, giving the wrong message when I just helped someone when the snow cryatal appeared.

Expected situation:
When I visit someone for the neighbourly help and a snow crystal appears in my city right at the moment I am helping someone, I expect to get the message that the snow crystal appeared, not getting the message of a treasure chest when that is impossible because I had already all 3 that day.

Reproduction steps
1. Visit fellows/neighbours until you got 3 treasure chests.
2. Check your city for snow crystals and collect them so there won't be any left
3. Visit fellows or neighbours until you get the message there is a treasure in that city.
4. Check the city, there shouldn't be any treasure, you had already 3
5. Return to your city, there will be a snow crystal

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Anne65, thanks for your report! The issue with the additional treasure notifications had already been reported here and forwarded to our development team, however so far no-one had made a connection between the additional notifications and a Snow Crystal appearing in your city. I have therefore merged this thread into the existing thread, so that this additional information is in the same place as the rest of the information on this issue :)

DeletedUser1250

Ah, I checked many bug reports, but didn't recognize this one as the wrong message issue. Sorry!

I wonder if it also happens when you didn't have 3 treasure chests yet, that didn't happen to me yet so I don't know it.

It is hard to reproduce, you need to go on with visiting and the snow crystal has to appear at the right moment.

Elderflower

Me too. Unexpected treasure message after I'd already received my three daily treasure chests. I actually had three notifications but as I was not expecting the first one I had already clicked on the return-to-map icon. The second two both yielded treasure chests that were empty. I can tell you the cities of two of the treasure messages if that would help
rate of occurence so far 2/120

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks - thanks for all the additional information :cool:

It would be helpful to us if you could let us know how you do your NH. For example, do you stay on the world map and visit each neighbor in turn, or do you work from notifications and so come back to your city between each visit?

Elderflower

I stay on the world map and move from neighbour to neighbour however I have just been visiting my Fellowship using the Fellowship index and the same thing has happened once in 15 visits just among the members of my fellowship

DeletedUser1817

This happened to me just a few minutes ago, while visiting one of the last cities in my (yet small, about 33 cities) neighborhood. I had received the 3 usual gift chests during the first 5/6 visits.

Edit: I can confirm I always visit my neighbors from the world map.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummbaer

Treasure chest 1 to 3 gained on fellowship
Treasure chest No. 4 (empty) after visiting neighbor number 38 on world map (in-active player)
and only for you
No more chests up to neighbor #212

Last edited:

DeletedUser283

nope, I had it some days ago while visiting my fellowship via the felowship list, and then while helping neighbours via the event log
a neighbour city gave me the 4th chest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1771

So far so good. I haven't seen the 'phantom' chest since Monday noon :), so I'll say: "This is fixed. But if you encounter again 'phantom' chest please let us know."