• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12480] Culture value of daily exclusive not scaled up with new chapter

DeletedUser

The daily exclusive building for today, Leaf Codex, has a culture value of 700 (for me). However this is the culture value of chapter VIII (Orcs) while I'm already in chapter IX (woodelves). So the culture value hasn't scaled up with a new chapter.

This is also true for the daily exclusive building of day 6, Sun Codex - 780 culture.

Game version: v1.19.1-(e0cf77e) (2016-11-23 9:46)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.0.2
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

DeletedUser1771

Maybe that is because your Main building is still on lvl 21 and belongs to Orcs architecture? :D

I'm also in Woodelves chapter, but my Main Hall is lvl 19 and belongs to Fairy architecture, so I have as daily building Sun Codex od 700 culture.

Do you agree with me Jasper?

DeletedUser

No, on the live server NL1 my Main Hall is on level 22, Woodelves architecture and there the daily exclusive building is also from the summer quest, crystal unicorn but the culture value is still from the Orcs chapter. I created a bug report on the Dutch forum and that's the reason I noticed it here also, so I don't think it has to do with your Main Hall level. :) Besides, culture values shouldn't be base on the level of your Main Hall but on the chapter you're actually in ! :eek:

Also the Elven Architect doesn't show these buildings with a higher culture value for any chapter higher than VIII. So clearly it hasn't been taken into account that one can get those buildings in chapter IX (or higher in future events).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

No, on the live server NL1 my Main Hall is on level 22, Woodelves architecture and there the daily exclusive building is also from the summer quest, crystal unicorn but the culture value is still from the Orcs chapter. I created a bug report on the Dutch forum and that's the reason I noticed it here also, so I don't think it has to do with your Main Hall level. :) Besides, culture values shouldn't be base on the level of your Main Hall but on the chapter you're actually in* ! :eek:

Also the Elven Architect doesn't show these buildings with a higher culture value for any chapter higher than VIII. So clearly is hasn't been taken into account that one can get those buildings in chapter IX (or higher in future events).

* which is indicated by the last advanced scouts one has unlocked, and not by main hall level :p

DeletedUser1570

I have the same problem on live. The Leaf Codex was a reward in the previous event and is not supposed to be a reward in the current event. On live we have the "Crystal Unicorn" as daily reward, which is the same in this way as the Leaf Codex.

DeletedUser

The Leaf Codex was a reward in the previous event and is not supposed to be a reward in the current event.
That's not true. We have more than 30+ days for the winter event but they have created only 26 new winter event buildings so they needed to fillup the rest and did that with summer event buildings. The only forget to increase the culture values for those summer buildings to fit the new chapter. :eek:

DeletedUser1771

Ok guys, thank you for your comments and thinking. I will check some things more and will be back with information as soon as I get it. :)

Well, prizes are valued by MH's lvl, which is not good. So, this is confirmed. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, prizes are valued by MH's lvl, which is not good. So, this is confirmed. :oops:
Are you sure ? That would mean that with a level 23 MH you get more culture than with a level 22 and that's not the case. Also like I wrote in post #3 on NL1 my MH level is 22, woodelves and still culture value is from the Orcs. So I don't think this has something to do with MH level but that they just forget to include the new chapter IX in the culture values calculations when they decide to use summer event buildings. :eek:

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify: The level of event buildings indeed depend on which chapter you're in, in your tech tree when you get the building. For the re-used Summer Event rewards, there is indeed no "level 9" / WoodElves level (though they're still better on Orcs level than the regular WoodElves culture buildings). At this moment we're not yet sure on whether or not a next level will be added for these buildings, but we will keep you posted about that in this thread :)