• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12353] Rune Shards hitting a "slot" don't show activted slot without reloading the game

Elevenar

Game version: v1.19.1-(e0cf77e) (2016-11-23 9:46)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Version 54.0.2840.99 m
Flash Player version: You have version 23,0,0,207 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
Rune shards hitting a slot (do not break) are not directly shown without reloading the game. This even happens on fresh/new ancient wonders, where all slots are still open.

See screenshot: I forged the last missing rune from broken shards. The green arrow indicates, runes are complete, but there still is one open slot.

Without screenshot: Also, just inserting them the normal way does not activate the slots without reload.

Expected situation:
Rune shards hitting a slot should activate them directly.

Screenshots:
20161124 bug_forge_last_rune.gif

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

ive had this too. I tought the runeshard dissapeared and was gonna make a bug about that then.
Refreshing made me see that the runeshard didnt dissapear but sticked so i was happy again then, and forgot to make the bugreport :)

DeletedUser283

had it today with a relic won during the tournament :)
at first I thought I was very unlucky to even have the very first relic of an AW bounce :(
but there was no new broken shard either, so I reloaded just in case :p

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks all - we've now confirmed this issue, and forwarded it to our development team for fixing :)

DeletedUser1771

Our development team fixed this issue, but if you encounter it again please let us know. :)