• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12246] No declinable questline

DeletedUser651

The devs don't work on the weekend. We are stuck with it until at least tomorrow. I am out of supplies. I can't even upgrade my workshops. zzzzzzz Going back to bed. No goods to collect. Nothing to do.

Buttrflwr

Logged in and don't have one. So stuck with the Build Magic Academy, which I don't have room to build. :D

DeletedUser1548

When I advanced to Fairies I got racial declinable quests.

DeletedUser651

Announcing for more than a year they will take them away, seems like it will happen soon :rolleyes:

Whatever. I'm sure that will be popular. Maybe they can change the wholesaler too while they are at it. And make the troops a little weaker. Oh, and add in that negotiation freeze they are promising will happen to the top players. If they could raise prices a little more, that would really put the icing on the cake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Guys, please leave your feedback about stuff in the appropriate threads and don't abuse bug report topics for that, thank you :)

On-Topic: Could you all please check if the declinable quests are back for you after today's hotfix?