• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [12013] Exclamation mark doesn't disappear.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1548
  • Start date

DeletedUser1548

Game version: v1.15.9-(3506480) (2016-10-05 14:45)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: FF
Account name: ag123
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Copper is a Dwarf's Best Friend

Current situation:
Exclamation mark doesn't disappear after clicking questgiver's portrait (even after multiple tries). Happens also with other non-declinable quest which require goods.
Game refreshing helps.

Expected situation:
Exclamation mark should disappear after click.

Reproduction Steps
Have non-declinable quest goods related.
2. Click on a portrait.
3. Close the window.
4. Exclamation mark is still there. Even if you repeat 1-3 multiple times.
5. If you refresh the game it disappears.

Attachments

• scn2.gif
    scn2.gif
    779.6 KB · Views: 174

Marindor

Thank you for your report. I tried to reproduce this with exactly the same quest, but am unable to do so.

Is there anyone else with similar issues?

Deleted User - 60107

I had that happen with a quest once. Can't remember any details except it was a quest without a progress bar, so there shouldn't have been any exclamation at all.

DeletedUser1548

I have it again right now with a quest "Broke" (Produce Copper Coins 6 times) but I'm not sure what triggered it.
My recent actions was:
  • Workshop upgraded to level 16 and quest with building upgrade finished.
  • Quest "Broke" was set active.
  • I started upgrading Gems manufactury to level 13.
  • Quest is stuck.

Marindor

We have tried this multiple times with multiple goods-related quests and are not able to reproduce it. There does seem to be an error somewhere but as long as we don't have exact reproduction steps, we can't forward it properly. Therefore I'll archive this thread now as "cannot reproduce" but will leave it open for replies in case someone can get exact repro steps to make this happen :)

DeletedUser607

Why is my bugreport linked to this one?

that are two different bugs. my halloween exclamation mark disappears when ANOTHER quest is completed. the quests exclamation marks should not interact this way. they should not interact at all.

this here is something else, and not related to the bug I've reported. please unlink these threads.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Our development team is not able to reproduce this issue. Is this still happening for you?

DeletedUser118

Yes it does. I currently had a repeatable quest and no matter how often I clicked onto the quest giver the blue questionmark wouldn't disappear. I had to reload the game to make it go away.

Marindor

For now this issue cannot be reproduced correctly by our development team, so we will have to archive this thread as such. Should anyone get more exact reproduction steps and/or common factors about when this happens, please let us know :)

DeletedUser118

Reproduction steps are hard to tell if all you need to do before it happens is to finish another quest, so I'm not really sure what kind of steps you are looking for. ;)