• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11523] Upgrading a building appears as immediately done

DeletedUser607

Game version: __v1.15.3-(e05e87d) (2016-09-19 9:15)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: firfox 48.0.2
Flash Player version: __ 23.0.0.162
Operating System: __ win 10 pro 64 bit
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080 + 1366x768
Account name: __ Juni
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
(happened once, until reload, can only reproduce at the next upgrade step)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I have upgraded my Blooming Trader Guild to lvl 3.
__

Expected situation:
__ it takes a while to upgrade
__

Reproduction Steps
__ I had the BTG on lvl 2, with the necessary KP filled up to upgrade to lvl 3.
2. __ I've clicked on upgrade
3. __ it was immediately done (not even a second)
4. __ I reloaded
5. __ it showed the upgrade bar, which said: 16:22 (add 3 minutes, as I am writing the bug report right now)
6. __ the upgrade bar sits at ~5-10% (see screenshot). that is more than just now (within 5 minutes).

EDIT: according to the wiki ( https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Fairies_Ancient_Wonders ), the update should take 18h 19 minutes, which more or less reflects the progress bar. nontheless, I've started the upgrade not even 10 minutes ago, and it already says 16h 16 minutes)

EDIT2: the screenshot was taken less than 5 minutes after starting to upgrade the building.

EDIT3: it's basically as if the starting point is back-dated 2 hours or so.

Attachments

• BTG upgrade.png
    BTG upgrade.png
    760 KB · Views: 177
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

I had something similar this morning while I tried to upgrade a Elixier manufactory. Instead of showing the construction works the building was right away shown as done.

The strange was, as soon as I went over to the next to upgrade it too, the first one suddenly showed with the construction set around it. A try with a third manufactory showed the same. The first two now both had the construction set around it, while the third showed as finished. A click on it caused a server error which reloaded the game which ended with all three buildings now showing the normal behavior of having a construction set around it. o_O

DeletedUser607

somebody might change the thread title

I just wanted to upgrade a mushroom-farm from 3 to 4.

it did not finish immediately, but the bar was filled with ~10% right away. (48 instead of 53 minutes).

Horanda

Possibly Motivated Builders?
(I mention this because I embarassed myself on EN a while back)

DeletedUser607

They are quite often well motivated.

But that doesn't explain why the building was upgraded instantly, and then after a reload, it wasn't anymore.

Deleted User - 1954

I had this bug now with my mainhall - immediate finished building (instead of 1d 17h), but after reloading the construction site and (in my case) normal time.