• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11469] Population gain when upgrading a workshop.

DeletedUser1122

Upgraded an Armory 14 -> 15 and gained population aswell.
Culture at 160%
All builders are busy now

Google Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m, flash 23,0,0,162

DeletedUser283

upgraded a WS y-day
gained pop
collected gold from residence
pop got adjusted on the spot ...
weird ...

Deleted User - 60107

Hmm... Is this why I now have negative population? Earlier today I had positive population, then I upgraded two of my workshops from level 4 to level 5, and now I have negative population (even though upgrading the Workshops should have been impossible without enough population).

In case it matters, at the time I started the upgrades my Culture bonus was 170% due to help from neighbours. It's now down to just 150% since the effect wore off.

Attachments

• NegPop.png
    NegPop.png
    964.1 KB · Views: 161

DeletedUser1250

It is not solved, I just gained much population when I upgraded the main hall. Population went from more than 1200 to 4638, instead of getting reduced.

SoggyShorts

BTW, if you are fast, you can use the fake population! I should have had 12 population, but it said 30-something so I started an upgrade and it switched to negative 7 population =)

DeletedUser1777

Just upgraded my Main Hall and gained a lot of population

Before that, I skipped the repeating quests until I had "our taxes", collected the coins from MH and opened it to press the upgrade button. Pupulation gained immediately, a reload fixed the problem (77 population left).
If you want me to create a seperate thread (for receiving a little reward :D) leave a message.

Chrome Version 54.0.2840.87 m, Flash 23,0,0,205

upload_2016-11-7_19-26-30.png