• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11329] Enemy Balance, somehow not comprehensible

Elevenar

Game version: v1.15.6-(2892adf) (2016-09-21 7:40)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Version 53.0.2785.116 m
Flash Player version: You have version 23,0,0,162 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
I don't have the mercenary camp, which is not active/useable at the moment anyway. So now, if there are three or even more Enchantress II, you have barly no chance to win. Or said the other way round, you loose way to many units. They are way to strong when there are three or more. I don't understand why you can win versus 2 with losing around max 1 squad, and then, with three there is no chance.

Second. Try to cater ... with 50% of all your maximized supplies? For only one Encounter? Not even a complete Province? (This was all over the encounters I played, not only the one in the screenshot)

I appreciate more units and more interesting battles, but this is, at the moment, not rational nor fun, nor "balanced".

The tournament encounters/province I told above were battles for Level 5, provinces 1-4.

Expected situation:
Having to pay 10.000, perhaps 20.000 or even 50.000 supplies might be ok for some enemy squads, but not 250.000 or even more (can't remember to the last digit, but there were supplies ask around 350.000 also) for only one battle/encounter. Same for goods... sometimes you have to "pay" 30.000 of one good, while on an even similar or easier battle you have to pay 2.000 ... as well not really understandable, calculateable or ...

Screenshot:
20160923 bug_catering_to_expansive.gif

Last edited: