• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11235] Production tooltip in shroom farms wrong/misleading

Lissona

Game version: v1.11.3-(683236c) (2016-07-21 9:20)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Safari 9.1.2
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.192
Operating System:
OS X 10.9.5
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name:
Lissona
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title:
none (if applicable)

Current situation:
In the mushroom farm the tooltip, which is displayed when hovering with the mouse over "Production", displays only non-boosted numbers (does not take into account the portal boost or the boost from the AW).

As you can see in the screenshot, I currently produce 145 psycho shrooms (24 hour production, portal lvl 3, AW lvl 1 = 145% boost as shown in green number at the top of the window).

The tooltip says (again in green numbers), that at the moment I should be able to produce 100 psychos a day (which is not correct) and that after upgrading the mushroom farm, I can produce 150 psychos a day (which of course is not correct, too). Same with the three other shroom types.

Expected situation:
As the numbers are all marked in green, I would expect they all take into account my current boost situation.

Greetings,
Lissi

tooltip.png