• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11101] Solstice Quest: Spell not recognized

Elevenar

Game version: v1.11.4-(dd7548e) (2016-07-27 12:35)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Chrome Version 52.0.2743.82 m
Flash Player version: You have version 22,0,0,209 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans (for sure ;) )

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happen always

Current situation:
The Spell "Power of Provision" was not counted to the quest. It was finished already when I logged in this morning, but wasn't recognized by the quest.

Expected situation:
Quest requirements should be recognized correctly.

DeletedUser1314

Just wanted to make the same report, it didnt go with me either.

Game version: v1.11.4-(dd7548e) (2016-07-27 12:35)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.209
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 , have to wait 12 hours to reproduce. :/

Current situation:
The Spell "Power of Provision" was not counted to the quest. It was finished already when I logged in this morning, but wasn't recognized by the quest.

Expected situation:
Summer solstice quest should be done.

Screenshot, shows the new spell 'power of provision' in my inventory (for whats worth):
powerofprovision.png

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this. We can confirm this happening and will forward it for fixing!

Marindor

Guys, since we have this bug report as well: Could anyone with these issues help us by checking if producing an "Inspiring Meditation" spell does resolve the quest?

Elevenar

After producing a new spell, and being online (logged-in) and activeley waiting in front of the PC/game, the spell was accepted by the solstice quest (on picking it up, not when production finished)

spell_5.gif

Attachments

• spell_4.gif
    spell_4.gif
    66.5 KB · Views: 163
  • spell_3.gif
    spell_3.gif
    759.4 KB · Views: 162
  • spell_2.gif
    spell_2.gif
    539.5 KB · Views: 196
  • spell_1.gif
    spell_1.gif
    524.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

DeletedUser283

was there, logged in, when the spell was produced
quest did not validate
I give up
it just does not work

DeletedUser651

Sorry I can't. I don't even have a summer solstice quest. I have a The Contest quest.

DeletedUser1314

I created a second 'power of provision', when it was produced the quest was still not fulfilled. Though when i collected the second power of provision the quest was fulfilled.

Marindor

Okay so sometimes a second Power of Provision spell DOES work upon collecting it? The ones that didn't work, were their productions started before the quest got activated?

Elevenar

My first spell, that did not work, was started before the quest was activated. The production of the second, finally working one, was started, after the quest has been activated. Anyway, it somehow also has to do with being online or not sometimes.

DeletedUser1314

I started my power of provision after thet quest came up, i usualy have nothing going on in my magic factory.

Marindor

Ok so it makes no difference whether the production was started before or after the quest... It could be dependent of being online or not when production finishes (like we sometimes see with upgrade-quests as well) and we've got a report on a completely different spell counting towards this quest progress (Inspiring Meditation). Has anyone tried to see if that one worked for them too?

Elevenar

In the game, it's only relevant to collect productions or wait for an increment (+1) in your database, to solve quests. It is not important, WHEN you started something. So, this is for sure not the error.

DeletedUser1532

It's also interesting if you move your mouse icon over the "i" mark.

Attachments

• 無題.png
    無題.png
    261.4 KB · Views: 238

DeletedUser1482

I just produced 1 spell of provision then when finished I got it ..... and after that I made 1 spell of inspiring meditation but the quest didn't work anyway !:(

DeletedUser283

y-day, the power of provision spell was not accepted by the quest;
it was accepted today : I made sure that Elvenar was the active window, active tab in the browser, and that I was facing my city:
that makes quite many conditions for quests to complete;
it would make more sense if quests were validated according to back-office information (what is in the server) instead of front-office ( what is on my PC)