• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10904] New solstice quest not available

• Thread starter DeletedUser1345
  • Start date

DeletedUser1345

First daily quest was completed. Timer appeared for next quest. When timer counted down, it froze at zero. When I refreshed counter started at 24 hours without offering a new quest.

Elevenar

Also, it seems like the game completely hangs up on jumping to the next solstice quest / 24h counter. I also had to reload the game, to get rid of the stuck "0 sec." quest avatar.

Marindor

Seems like you have set the activation for the daily quest(s) to 1300 german time, but the timer counts 23:59 from midnight.

That might at least be pointing in the right direction. Thank you for that, we will forward it. Our development team is working hard on resolving this issue (together with some others). We hope to be able to provide more information soon :)

DeletedUser651

I am so confused.
How many solstice quest lines are we supposed to have?
If it is two quest lines, can we complete more than one per day?
Is The Contest quest line supposed to be there?

Thanks in advance! And thanks for the very cool buildings!

Elevenar

@Bobbykitty

It's one quest "line" (the second avatar), and one daily quest (the upper avatar, counting down 23:59 - and currently activates new solvable quests/new rewards/buildings at 1300 german time)

DeletedUser1677

Happended to me again. Timer to zero, refresh, timer started from the beginning again :/

DeletedUser

I have the same issue second time. First task I accidently fulfilled. :) Do you know what is the task for today?

DeletedUser605

The clock seemed to fix it's self yesterday afternoon and I completed the quest, but the count down clock reset to 24 last night and no new quest :(

Elevenar

The clock does not fix itself. It's just a bug that the daily quest currently is activated/available at 1300 german time. So, until fixed, the next Daily Quest will be available at 1300 ... there are situations, where you even can solve the quest before 1300 by accident (since you don't know what to produce), and it's then turning green even if it's still not accessible.

DeletedUser283

time-of-day issue seems fixed
green check mark appearing in advance is not