• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10861] Moon splinters not awarded for completing summer solstice quest to train 200 units

• Thread starter DeletedUser1659
  • Start date

DeletedUser1659

Game version: v1.11.7-(1e0017b) (2016-08-03 14:56)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Firefox 48.0
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.209
Operating System: Win 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 2048 x 1152
Account name: Alucinari
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 1/5 (there is only opportunity for it to happen once, but several members of my fellowship who have completed this quest are reporting the same occurrence.)

Quest title: Summer Solstice daily spell

Current situation:
Quest to train 200 units.
Trained units, collected units, quest registered as completed, moon splinters were not awarded.

Expected situation:
Expected 35 moon splinters to be awarded, for a total balance of 40.
__

Reproduction Steps
1. Train 200 units
2. Collect units from barracks
3. Complete quest
4. Acknowledge quest completed

Attachments

• bug quest reward not granted.jpg
    bug quest reward not granted.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1690

Game version: v1.11.7-(1e0017b) (2016-08-03 14:56)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Chrome 52.0.2743.82 m
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.209
Operating System: Win 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 2048 x 1152
Account name: Bl00dsh0t
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5

Quest title: Summer Solstice daily spell

Current situation:
Quest to train 200 units.
Trained units, collected units, quest registered as completed, moon splinters were not rewarded.

Expected situation:
Expected 35 moon splinters to be awarded, none were awarded.
__

Reproduction Steps
1. Train 200 units
2. Collect units from barracks
3. Complete quest
4. Acknowledge quest completed (clicked complete)

DeletedUser1247

looks like this will be confirmed now we have 4 players reporting this http://prnt.sc/c2kwof http://prnt.sc/c2kxp5
on the 2nd screen shot notice the green check mark next to event quest after i collected from 4 supply buildings during a regular collect 16k supplies quest... i have had this happen 3 times since i completed the event quest.......no other regular quest i have done so far causes this

DeletedUser

Yeah, I got nothing for mine, either. I've finished all the regular quests, and am thinking about not doing the Episodic ones if their just going to ignore us when we have a problem. What's the point?

DeletedUser118

I finished the quest last night and it worked just fine for me. It's pretty odd that it didn't do so for so many of you. :confused:

DeletedUser1095

I didn't get the reward for the 200 units either (completed this morning)
and yes, I cleared my cache and refreshed before getting worried.

DeletedUser1681

I didn't get the reward for the 200 units either (completed this morning)
and yes, I cleared my cache and refreshed before getting worried.
Exactly what happened to me just now and the same quest. I knew to keep my eye open as I had seen the earlier complaints.

PS. finished another quest just minutes later (power of provisions) and got my reward from that but it did not update the total to correct amount - meaning my points for 200 troops still missing :(

DeletedUser607

as I got the moon splinters (as far as I recall), a question:

I had the situation yesterday, that the quest showed up as completed several times (I get over 250 sword dancers per batch, each of them can possibly complete the quest). today I noticed, that the quest is not completed, clicked onto the barracks and the quest terminated correctly.

did anyone resolve the quest yesterday too? maybe it's the detection-script that tries to avoid that the player can complete the quest prematurely.

DeletedUser1681

I didn't have this kind of quest yesterday. I'm a newbie so I'm training troops all the time (about 2o per "box"). Just now noticed that now I have a "Train 400 troops" quest (not as daily but the other moonsplinter quest that gives a new one once previous is finished. Just like when I had the 200 quest). I started doing that anyways as I need the troops but not sure if I manage to finish it during my todays active hours.

DeletedUser1390

Same here: Quest fulfilled.
No reward = No Moon Splinters.