• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10786] Neighbour city appears all piled up in a corner

DeletedUser283

Game version: __ v1.10.8-(7b12390) (2016-07-15 10:01)
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 51.0.2704.106 m (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __22.0.0.209
Operating System: __Win 7 64 home premium
Screen resolution: __1440x900
Account name: __Philplessis
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable) N/A

Current situation:
__while visiting a neighbour's city to give help, the entire city appeared piled up onto the top corner (an entire city on 1 5x5 space
__reloading the game solves it

Expected situation:
__cities should appear as planned :)
__

Reproduction Steps
__visit several (quite many indeed) fellows/neighbours
note : the first time today was after visiting and helping my entire fellowship and returning help to neighbours from history; the second time was after visiting about 75% of my other neighbours + collecting from gold mines; both times were on cities accessed from the map;
2. __after a while, one city will appear all piled up in the upper corner of the city area
3. __reloading the game and going back to the same city gives normal results

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EDjlzTWSn7VnM5cE9UN0ljSXM/view?usp=sharing

This seems to occur after many city visits, and could be related to a memory issue : too much memory in use preventing city from being properly displayed.
It is most probably related to todays update to v1.10.8, as the problem did not show yesterday or the days before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1665

Same here beta stack.png

DeletedUser1075

This should be confirmed by now. We're all seeing it, and now there are multiple reports on this issue. I didn't find this one in my first search of the list.

Elderflower

Frustrating. Sometimes if I leave a city and come back to it, it will be okay again. Gets really difficult when you want to give neighbourly help to everyone and you can't because of this.
But zooming in and out seems to clear it

DeletedUser

I can confirm that I too have this issue. Sometimes going back to my own city then back to the map clears it, other times I have to reload the game. Before anyone says clear the cache I do that regularly and on this occasion I had only visited one city before I got a pile up! In total this happened in 3 cities, both Elven and Human. I only got 2 screenshots. I have had this issue for a few days.

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 192

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey folks - I cannot confirm this as yet... could all who have experienced this give your browser, OS and flash version details please, so that we can see if it is browser, OS or flash dependent. thank you :)

DeletedUser118

Hey folks - I cannot confirm this as yet... could all who have experienced this give your browser, OS and flash version details please, so that we can see if it is browser, OS or flash dependent. thank you :)

Firefox 47.0.1
Win 10

Hope this helps. :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks - we've now managed to confirm this issue, so it can be forwarded to our development team.

Dony

King of Bugs
reproduction step
1. visit some random city
2. zoom in
3. zoom out
4. press "w" while animation of zooming out is still going
5. visit random city

Attachments

• Mozilla Firefox 27. 11. 2016 19_06_14 (2).png
    Mozilla Firefox 27. 11. 2016 19_06_14 (2).png
    636.7 KB · Views: 176

DeletedUser607

I had this problem yesterday

all buildings piled up ontop of the main hall.