• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10687] Wrong amount of supplies for level 1 workshops

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.8.3-(65d9177) (2016-06-09 11:56)
Game world: __ Beta 1
Browser + version: __ FF 46.0.1
Flash Player version: __ 21.0.0.242
Operating System: __ Win 7 64 bit
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ Juni
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I have several lvl 1 workshops for the "produce advanced tools" quests, and similar quests with bread and beverages. usually, they give the corresponding amount of supplies (3h = 96 supplies, 5 min = 7 supplies, at 170% boost). this time however I got the next higher amount (3h brought supplies as if it was the 9h task, the 1h task brought 96 supplies, as if it was the 3h tast). The 6 advanced goods quest and the 2 advanced goods + 200k coins quest recognized the fake 9h-productions as regular 3h productions.
__ The coin production, the goods production and the 9h lvl 19 workshop productions did not suffer from that bug (well, it would have been nice...)

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__ no reproduction steps known, it happened only once (started the production at midnight, for 1 and 3 hours, and in the morning, I got that result.
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser607

had it again

a 3h production in a lvl 1 workshop gave me 180 supplies.

DeletedUser607

and a picture of it.

EDIT: a second one, the scrolls manufactory was capable of that bug too. thank's for the stuck message bug, it gave me enough time to take the screenshot ;-)

EDIT2: and the dust factory ran into that bug too.

apparently, the system just doubles the production. both factories were set to do a 9h production, and they did 2x 9h

Attachments

• wrong production.jpg
    wrong production.jpg
    736.5 KB · Views: 154
  • wrong production2.jpg
    wrong production2.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 156
  • wrong production3.jpg
    wrong production3.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:

Lissona

Again this morning - some of my manufactories (any kind of)/workshops gave me the double amount of what they should have produced (for the 3 hr productions).
For me it only happens over night, when I am logged off for several hours.

DeletedUser

We still couldn't reproduce this issue yet. We tried it with a culture of 170 % and 3h / 9h productions.

DeletedUser

I was able to reproduce it once but can't reproduce it anymore - So far no reproduction steps yet.

DeletedUser1502

This morning when I started collecting what I produced overnight. My (6 level 15 set for 9 hrs.) silk building were ready for collection. The first 3 gave me 1177 for each. The last 3 gave me 1590 each. When I set them up the amount was for 1590 for the 9 hrs. This is also happening for houses, workshops, and other goods building.
And shoving us from on web address to another is NOT helping the problem at all. This is NOT happening on the US server. Why here?