• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10473] Construction image off center

DeletedUser1075

Game version: v1.9.3-(c91567c) (2016-06-22 9:12)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.272
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2736 x 1824
Account name: Grace
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
I am seeing this consistently - for upgrading from level 15 to level 16 elven residence, the construction image is not centered on the 2x4 squares that the residence should sit on. Instead it appears to be off by a square in each direction. When the residence is placed next to another building, the construction image of the residence overwrites the neighbor. I took a pic of the construction in "move" mode to show how it was not centered correctly on the squares, see attached. I also took a picture out of move mode with similar residences on either side. You can really see how it is sitting in the residence below it, despite the footprint being above it in a line like every other residence.

Expected situation:
The construction image is centered appropriately on the 2x4 set of squares that are supposed to represent the footprint of the residence.

Reproduction Steps
Click on a level 15 elven residence
2. Click "upgrade"
3. Look at graphics of construction and see how they are off center.

LVL 15 construction off center 2.jpg

In this image, the move mode shows that the building should be directly below the ghosted residence. It is not centered on the footprint, so it looks like I'm moving to a different place a square west and south of the green footprint. Odd. This only happens in the upgrade from level 15 to level 16.
lvl 15 construction off center.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

Note: I also saw it for upgrading from 16 to 17, but NOT for 17 to 18. So there you go - looks like an image file got corrupted (inadvertently manipulated by someone's thumbs?) in the backend content database. At least it's probably not a tough fix.