• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10138] Can only see 7 tournament encounters

Elderflower

Game version: (v1.8.2-(05bba21)) (2016-06-08 11:56)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox
Flash Player version: 21,0,0,242
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Elderflower
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: today
Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: I am trying to play the first tournament and am unable to do more than 7 of the 8 encounters because the eighth is not displayed.

Expected situation: I should be able to see and complete 8 encounters of the tournament.
Reproduction Steps

1 open map

2 open tournament icon

3 play first tournament

tournament error.png

DeletedUser246

You can solve that, reducing the zoom of your browser.
Try to use CTRL+DownWhell of your mouse.

At least in Google Chrome, that works.

Try to clean cache and cookies every single time they implement some new stuff in the game.

This is Pro Tips.

Elderflower

Thanks I'll try that. I am using Firefox and it doesn't seem to be able to reduce the zoom significantly. I'll try clearing the cache and cookies to see if that works.

Ok thanks. I didn't manage to reduce the image but I guessed where the last encounter must be hidden and managed to click on it. I hadn't had such a problem with any of the previous tournaments so I didn't realise it might be hidden at the top of the screen.
So this bug report can be cancelled. But I think Elvenar does need to have a way of zooming out as well as in. Or the ability to scroll around the tournament screen.

Last edited:
The 8th encounter is just offscreen. You should be able to see it by going into fullscreen mode (can be done via the ingame settings), with your resolution. :)